PDA

View Full Version : Hip by Christmas

teal
October 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM
There are threads for other milestones (Waist by Christmas comes to mind) but is anyone else hoping for hip length by Christmas?

If so, come join me! Only a couple of inches to go! :D

Chetanlaiho
October 5th, 2011, 11:34 AM
If I didn't need a trim so damn badly I think I might've joined this thread xD My ends are nearing hip as we speak (stretched they're maybe an inch away) but I need to get a significant amount chopped off soon =(

krissykins
October 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'm hoping for hip, but my hair will have to pull double growing duty to make it. I need to churn out a little more than my usual growth rate. :pray: I guess I'll come hang out with you guys until then! :D

jojo
October 5th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Id love to join you, just got back to waist and hip is another 3.5" doubt I will get there but you never know!

Kelikea
October 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Yes! That is my goal. The very longest layer in back is just about there, but I need the rest to catch up. Only S&D till December, then maybe a 1/2 in trim. I'm taking biotin and MSM to help with the growth and castor oil treatments weekly. Does anyone know about protein (good or bad) for fine hair? My growth stalled out this summer, I'm hoping my next measurement is over 34in.

heartgoesboom
October 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM
darn, unless i get a growth spurt, i won't be hip by then

teal
October 6th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yay! Party! :cheese:

If I didn't need a trim so damn badly I think I might've joined this thread xD My ends are nearing hip as we speak (stretched they're maybe an inch away) but I need to get a significant amount chopped off soon =(

Well, you haven't trimmed yet, right? So you're on track for hip by Christmas! Thinking positive thoughts! :D

I'm hoping for hip, but my hair will have to pull double growing duty to make it. I need to churn out a little more than my usual growth rate. :pray: I guess I'll come hang out with you guys until then! :D
Id love to join you, just got back to waist and hip is another 3.5" doubt I will get there but you never know!
darn, unless i get a growth spurt, i won't be hip by then

Grow, hair, grow! :pray: Maybe Santa will bring super growth to each of you! Don't forget to leave him some milk and cookies! :p

Yes! That is my goal. The very longest layer in back is just about there, but I need the rest to catch up. Only S&D till December, then maybe a 1/2 in trim. I'm taking biotin and MSM to help with the growth and castor oil treatments weekly. Does anyone know about protein (good or bad) for fine hair? My growth stalled out this summer, I'm hoping my next measurement is over 34in.

It will just be my longest layer at hip by Christmas as well. My hair is fairly fine and I've used the Joico K-Pak protein reconstructor with success. I think a need for protein isn't necessarily correlated to hair texture, though. I noticed the damaged ends liked it more than the rest of my hair.

Chetanlaiho
October 6th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Well, you haven't trimmed yet, right? So you're on track for hip by Christmas! Thinking positive thoughts! :D

That's true but my trim is half a year over due and my ends are so thin I feel like I need to cut back to BSL to get remotely rid of them D=

But since I'm too lazy and indecisive about my haircut, I might end up postponing it until Christmas anyway xD