PDA

View Full Version : Buying oils from Iherb

TheDutchess
October 4th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Have anyone order oils from iherb? Looking at some brands called Natures alchemy, Aura Cacia and NOW food solutions. Anyone who has tried theese?

Thanks! :-)

PS. Trying to find Thyme, but is it red or white thyme that is most common?

Aliped
October 4th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I haven't ordered from iherb, but I use the Aura Cacia brand of jojoba oil (organic) for skin and hair care. Its the only brand I've ever used, so I can't compare. I like it a lot and plan to stick with it.

GRU
October 4th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I've used Aura Cacia sweet almond oil and grapeseed oil, and been happy with them too.

girlcat36
October 4th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I order a lot of stuff from iherb(oils, herbs, etc), and have always been happy with whatever I have ordered. The thing I like best about iherb is the reviews for all the products.

mangomanga
December 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
I have bought now food almond oil from iherb - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Sweet-Almond-Oil-4-fl-oz-118-ml/14394?at=0code=KOZ730 I love it! My hair is smooth and shines, it is not greasy, similar to jojoba oil. I trust most of reviews for products.

mangomanga
December 1st, 2011, 10:43 AM
I have bought this oil - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Sweet-Almond-Oil-4-fl-oz-118-ml/14394?at=0code=KOZ730
It is not greasy, similar to jojoba. I apply it on damp hair and it is more smooth and shiny.
Reviews are generally true, so I trust them!

amberpotamus
December 1st, 2011, 11:04 AM
I've never ordered from iHerb, but I use both Aura Cacia and Now oils all the time--both are available in my local health food stores. I've never had a complaint about either of them. If it's something I know I'm not going to use very quickly, and it's not an undiluted essential oil, I usually keep it in the fridge--since doing that, I've never had anything go rancid. Given that both are usually about the same price for essential oils, I will usually opt for Now because the bottles are a little bigger--the product itself is the same lovely quality in either case.