PDA

View Full Version : Classic length achieved!!!!

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I have finally achieved classic length, now I'm off to knee length!
I still hate the fact that my hair is so thin but I've learned to live with it :p

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4991/sam0345t.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/sam0345t.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

It might not look quite like classic length, but this is a chiffon skirt and it kind of lifted my hair, its not completely falling down.

freckles
October 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
it's totally beautiful! Congratulations!

*thud*

:)

Rocket22
October 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal! It looks so silky and what an accomplishment!

Cowgirl16
October 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Congratulations :cheer: your hair is beautiful!

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
thank you so much ladies :flowers:

CTH3989
October 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Congratulations!

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM
thank you! :D

SpinDance
October 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Congratulations, Fee! Great to reach a goal.

Safira
October 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
:thud:Stunning hair!!

Gongratulations! Great job!

Ginny Mae
October 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm jealous, it's so pretty!

ennuideluxe
October 4th, 2011, 12:53 PM
It's soooooo gorgeous! Photos like yours always strengthen my desire to keep growing-- thank you for the inspiration!

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Thank you all. Many great and inspirational people here have helped me to keep growing, I had stages where I wanted to cut if all off. So glad I didn't after all :) In the end, when you reach a goal, it is soooo worth it. I came here 4 and a half years ago and my hair was a mess. I had an undercut and perm and now I am still waiting for my hair to be equal length, but it is healthy even though I use chemical dye. :D

einna
October 4th, 2011, 01:04 PM
So very beautiful! :D

dragonmyst
October 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
You have the hair I always envied as a teen. Great job. :)

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Thank you :flower:

Emerald88
October 4th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Your hair is really pretty and it doesn't look thin at all. Congrats on reaching classic!

archel
October 4th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Oh your hair is so silky and long and wonderful! Congrats on making your goal!

Red Rapunzel
October 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Fee: Whoopie!! Congratulations on reaching Classic! You're where I am now - we're both heading toward knee length. Like you, I have thinner hair than I would like. Mine looks pretty lacy in the lower lengths, but still, it will be thrilling to get to knee, won't it??!! Your hair has great color and sheen! It looks beautiful on you!! See ya at knee length!!

jojo
October 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Congratulations, its beautiful and you should be very proud of getting this far. Good luck on your journey to knee.

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Fee: Whoopie!! Congratulations on reaching Classic! You're where I am now - we're both heading toward knee length. Like you, I have thinner hair than I would like. Mine looks pretty lacy in the lower lengths, but still, it will be thrilling to get to knee, won't it??!! Your hair has great color and sheen! It looks beautiful on you!! See ya at knee length!!

Thanks :D My hair on this photo is freshly washed so it looks "thicker" than usual ... the day after I wash it I wear it in a bun or braid. I am still aiming for knee length, though :D I hope once the layers are equal, it will be thicker :D Good luck to you :flower:

Thanks to everyone else, too, for the lovely compliments :o

spidermom
October 4th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Interesting M-hem shape in that picture. Congratulations on reaching classic length!

Are you a non-trimmer? That results in thin length for most of us, I think.

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Interesting M-hem shape in that picture. Congratulations on reaching classic length!

Are you a non-trimmer? That results in thin length for most of us, I think.

Thank you, spidermom! :D I am a non-trimmer :):mad:

pennyroyal
October 4th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yay! Congrats! It looks beautiful.

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Thank you :D

MsBubbles
October 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Congratulations! This gives me some inspiration for my hair too.

Anywhere
October 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Its lovely. You have my dream hair! (length/color/straightness):cheese:

Avital88
October 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
it is still amazing! do you color with dye or henna? happy growing to knee, thats my goal aswell eventually

Fee
October 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Thank you for the compliments, it's nice to hear I can give someone inspiration to grow since I always came here for inspiration myself! :D

@Avital88 I use dye, Garnier Naturals black to be exact. I always wanted to switch to henna but couldn't find any good quality. However, I am quite pleased with this dye, it makes my hair soft and doesn't damage it at all. I color every 2-3 months.

Elia
October 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM
grats! It looks great

MrsGuther
October 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Beautiful! Congrats on reaching classic.

UglyTresses
October 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Congratulations! You have very beautiful hair! (:

Xi
October 4th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Congratulations, Fee! Beautiful raven locks! :)

Fee
October 6th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Thanks :D I am proud I got this far, can't wait for knee length! That would be a dream come true :D

Soulina
October 6th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Beatifull hair. I wish I coud get mine to classic lenght in the future

AcornMystic
October 6th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Wow... Looking at your hair just now gives me enough inspiration to want to become a full-time full-fledged non-trimmer. I know it will be difficult for me to not trim my hair, as I have this "thing" with symmetry/parallels, but gosh.. You got from an undercut to that in 4 years. It's going to be all I can do to get through the no-trims in 2012 in one piece (pun intended). Note to self: Remember, Liz, your hair is not long enough to cut on your own yet using Feye's method, you will have to wait until the end of 2012 before you can start trimming your hair and you have sworn off salons for good! Non-trimming is the best solution ... Ok, back on topic, haha.. Your hair is amazing for being chemically colored. I adore it... *swoons*

EDIT: I was so awe struck by your hair and my desires to compliment on it that I totally forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations, it must feel like such a huge accomplishment, woo-wee! :D

chihuahuaesque
October 6th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Congrats! You have really pretty hair! :D

omgitssarah
October 6th, 2011, 08:47 AM
So pretty! Congrats!

Cowgirl16
October 6th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Your hair is so pretty, I love the color. Does your hair grow in a natural V or do you trim it that way? I like it :)

Fee
October 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Wow... Looking at your hair just now gives me enough inspiration to want to become a full-time full-fledged non-trimmer. I know it will be difficult for me to not trim my hair, as I have this "thing" with symmetry/parallels, but gosh.. You got from an undercut to that in 4 years. It's going to be all I can do to get through the no-trims in 2012 in one piece (pun intended). Note to self: Remember, Liz, your hair is not long enough to cut on your own yet using Feye's method, you will have to wait until the end of 2012 before you can start trimming your hair and you have sworn off salons for good! Non-trimming is the best solution ... Ok, back on topic, haha.. Your hair is amazing for being chemically colored. I adore it... *swoons*

EDIT: I was so awe struck by your hair and my desires to compliment on it that I totally forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations, it must feel like such a huge accomplishment, woo-wee! :D

Well, the last time I trimmed was 6 months ago, since then nothing, and I won't trim till January. Otherwise, I wouldn't gain length, my hair grows so slowly. You can see in my album how my hair was when I joined LHC. The undercut was such a mistake but I wanted it badly so I did it. I chopped half my hair off. Crazy times :p I hope you achieve your dream length, hang in there and thanks :D

@Cowgirl16 the last time I trimmed my hair I actually trimmed more of the longest strands to get my hair even .. but it continues to grow in a V shape somehow :/ I have my undercut to thank for that since it was on the sides.

skyblue
October 6th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Beautiful hair Fee! I have another 6 or 8 months before I get to classic my ends/hair are thin too but you give me hope that my hair will looks as awesome as yours when I get there!!
Ohhh and we are almost hair twins!!! So I have the added peek of how mine will look too! ;)

Fee
October 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Beautiful hair Fee! I have another 6 or 8 months before I get to classic my ends/hair are thin too but you give me hope that my hair will looks as awesome as yours when I get there!!
Ohhh and we are almost hair twins!!! So I have the added peek of how mine will look too! ;)

Thank you, your hair is stunning too! Good luck with reaching your goal! :D

Aqua Gal
October 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM
So pretty. Congratulations!

constancev18
October 6th, 2011, 05:12 PM
love the length and shine!

Juicematic
October 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Congrats! Happy growing to knee :D

longhairedwolf
October 6th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal! I feel like we're in different worlds - you're aiming for knee, and I'm aiming for shoulder :D

MagicAndMayhem
October 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Looks lovely, congrats!!

Fee
October 8th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Thank you :blossom: I wish you all the best of luck on reaching your goals! :D