PDA

View Full Version : Progress pictures from October 2007 until now

brok3nwings
July 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM
Sooo...
The first picture its actually from the last day i cut my hair. It was October and my hair has gone really light with some highlights i had done and two of my friends started to say that i was "too" blonde...bla bla...and i was actually liking my hair but anyway, i got insecure so i went to the hairdresser they made me this TERRIBLE toner and cut my hair shorter with lot of layers...
I dont know if you can see but the toner they gave me had this red blonde colour thing that took me all this time to fade ...
Now i dont have that fake redish i have my natural golden blonde again i dont think i can see diference between my roots and the rest of it..(thats a sign that the toner has really gone away!)
i´ve been hating my layers lattely ...they make my hair look so much thinner than it is and as you can see from the first picture it has intensive differences of lengh at the front and back! Anyway...i think they may have about 8 cm difference between the bigger and the shorter. But i cant do nothing about it now :(
Anyway, here is my progress :cheese:

October 2007

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/brok3nwings/100_5481-1.jpg
July 2008
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/brok3nwings/b-2.jpg

Dientje
July 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
Wow, you have made wonderful progress, and I really love the color of your hair!

Don't let anyone make you insecure about your hair again, it is really pretty. And the most important thing is that you like it, but I guess you already know :)

suicides_eve
July 3rd, 2008, 09:43 AM
:cheer: wow that is fantastic! it looks so great in both, i like the color of the bottom one

paper
July 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
:cheese: Wow!, Thats amazing growth. Your hair looks great and the color is beautiful.

GlennaGirl
July 3rd, 2008, 09:55 AM
Wow, has your hair ever grown!

As an aside, I do like that last haircut you got. If I were to ever have short hair, that's probably the type of cut I'd get.

FrannyG
July 3rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Wow, you've had extremely impressive growth, your hair is in superb condition, and your colour is lovely. Thank you for posting these photos! :flowers:

katiana
July 3rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
Your hair looks beautiful..love the color!

Patrycja
July 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Awesome! I love how shiny your hair is and your color is so pretty too :flower:

brok3nwings
July 3rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
Dientje thank you! I know...you´re right...i cant let myself be insecure but anyway, now i have my goals and i havent had this will about my hair for a long time so there is no problem :)

eve thank you :)

paper thank you, i actually think it grows slowly! Of course that may be my dream of having long hair...

GlennaGirl thank you, i admit that for wavy hair (i only have wavy hair at the bottom) layers help to bring out the waves but i personally like one size only and U shape ;)

FrannyG wow ! I didnt know my hair was in great condition, i think it is ok but sometimes i wish i had extremely shiny hair like many people from here ehe but that is just me complaining.. i just dont like the effect that the layers sometimes do, that is, they dont stay in one place so sometimes they just make the ends look split when i actually dont have any splits :(

Siava
July 3rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
The color is beautiful. I think once your shortest layers hit your shoulders you'll feel better about them. Lovely hair, lady!

julya
July 3rd, 2008, 10:44 AM
Your hair looks fantastic! I actually think the layers look cute with the length you are at now.

brok3nwings
July 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Oh that makes me feel so much better about my hair! I´ve been thinking a lot when will i have all my hair down my shoulders? Well, i´ll just have to wait. Until then...yes, we have to take care of it, enjoy it the best we can... (but its so damn difficult!!!)
The truth is, i havent had my hair this long since 4 years ago when i cut it all off! I used to say that i wanted to grow it again but then i didnt had the support so i used to make all this crazy things with it... So, i have to be glad with that, and having healthy hair too.

jojo
July 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Your hair is beautiful, I too love the colour and you have grown a lot. I can't wait to see how much more growth you get in the next 12 months.

bex487
July 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
I think the cut you had has grown out beautifully! Maybe it's just because I'm a fan of layers, but I like how your hair looks now a lot. Plus, beautiful color!

brok3nwings
July 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
jojo that´s so sweet! I cant wait too...let´s see if it doesnt stop groing!

girlcat36
July 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
It looks great! Even though you are growing out layers, it still look cute!
How many inches did you gain? Looks like you are a fast grower!

brok3nwings
July 3rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
girlcat36 thank you for asking :) I actually dont measure...i find it hard to have an exact result and im sure i would get a bit frustrated. But maybe i´ll start doing it (and its a bit hard also because im used to cm and not inches..), anyway, i actually take a photo of my hair monthly and only today i could really see the difference. I dont think it grows fast, i think it is on the normal side, although im not sure! im glad you find it cute eheh

DavidN
July 3rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
What wonderul progress you have made in a mere 9 months, Brok3nwings, your hair certainly grows quickly! Your hair is healthy and filled with shine, and the colour is beautiful.:flowers:

psvzum
July 3rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
What a difference in length!! Congratulations on your growth and thank you for sharing the pictures : )

jessie58
July 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
That is a lot of growth and the color is beautiful.

jenna
July 3rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
mm. i love the coloring in the second picture. congrats on the growth. :)