PDA

View Full Version : Brand new newbie

MoonCreature
March 14th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Hi!

I found this wonderfull community a few days back and I just can't not join! It's amazing what kind of knowledge can be found here.

My hair is to the hip-bone, quite thick and a redish-brown color (natural). I really haven't been good at caring for it, the most damage is from me tearing a comb through it without no mercy and from the fact that it's always in the way and gets caught all the time. But now I'm turning to nopoo and hopefully I'll learn to wear it up! That's by the way one thing I LOVE about LHC, there are so many hairdoes I've never even thought possible, but when I played around a bit yeasterday I learned how to do a regular bun, a figure 8, a heart bun and a chinese braided bun! And to think that I almonst chopped of my hair because "it's impossible to do any hairstyles with it".

It seems that I can't stop talking... Well, I'm really glad I found you guys and hope I will learn a lot!:cheese:

//Moon

savi
March 14th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Hey.. We have a new redhead among us, welcome! :cheese:
And you already know more updos than me, good start. Now of to the forums to chatter more. :D

Teacherbear
March 14th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Welcome to LHC, MoonCreature!

LilyMunster
May 13th, 2008, 05:56 AM
:)Welcome to the boards.

florenonite
May 13th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the forums!

levelek
May 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
And you've already learnt all about the dancing cheese too! :) That was a sweet introduction. Welcome to the LHC!

suicides_eve
May 14th, 2008, 07:10 PM
welcome to the boards !

littlemiss
May 17th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Welcome :flowers:

Aqualily30
May 17th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the boards.