PDA

View Full Version : Which hair superpower would you like to have?

Spacescape
October 2nd, 2011, 01:04 AM
This just occured to me when I was wishing that my hair would temporarily thin out while I do crown braids, since I don't like the way a big fat braid around my head looks on me. So which hair superpower would you rather have?

Length--you may try out bangs/no bangs, enjoy a low-maintenance pixie, or have floor-length hair--the possibilities are endless

Thickness--don't like the way your massive bun looks or feels? Want an extra-substantial braid? You may change your hair's thickness whenever you want.

Color--Red! Brown! Lime green! You may change your hair color to match your mood, outfit, sports team, or whatever else you want.

Texture--From tiny curls to silky straight, you may choose whatever texture you want for your hair.

Cheese--apparently a cheese option is traditional in polls here? I don't have a description for this one, so have a dancing slice of cheese: :cheese:

taimatsuko
October 2nd, 2011, 01:12 AM
oooo... these choices are so hard! If the ability to change hair color at will means I get to be a super saiyan then I go with that choice! </endnerdhumor>

ssjhotau2
October 2nd, 2011, 01:41 AM
Definitely thickness! lol then I could do more awesome braid stuff.

After that would be changing the color :p I love my red, but sometimes I wish I could go crazy like have black and purple striped hair.

oooo... these choices are so hard! If the ability to change hair color at will means I get to be a super saiyan then I go with that choice! </endnerdhumor>

Lol

luxepiggy
October 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Oh colour for sure! Midnight blue holographic please (^(oo)^)v

Mythica
October 2nd, 2011, 01:53 AM
Definitely color. But then I used to watch Andromeda as a kid and totally fell in love with the idea of Beka's nano-tech in her hair allowing her to change her hair color at will. That and I did 3-5 years of bleaching my bangs and only somewhat recently was able to cut the damage off, so I would be able to get a shocking red whenever I wanted, sans bleach! :cheese:

AJoifulNoise
October 2nd, 2011, 01:54 AM
Wow, I'm the only one thus far that said length. :lol: Makes sense, as I'm currently a shorty. I'd love to one day have a short, spiky do and the next have my hair back down to tailbone.

Eire
October 2nd, 2011, 01:56 AM
I would love to be able to change my texture without styling! Beachy waves? Spiral curls? Stick straight, all instantly? Sure! My hair will grow (and grows fast) so I figure the length thing is temporary. But being able to have instant textures would be something useful always!

|Xei
October 2nd, 2011, 02:01 AM
I would love to be able to change my hair colour anytime I want! My hair, though fine, is quite strong, so I can chemically dye my hair multiple times and it will still be in fairly good condition. However, I love changing hair colours, and realistically, if I were to change it as many times as I desire, my hair will probably melt off from being over-processed. Not to mention there are certain colours that I would love to try at least once, but I would have to sacrifice length for (eg. platinum blonde).

pepperminttea
October 2nd, 2011, 03:40 AM
I went for length, because then I could change everything else and the damage be damned because I could just magic it back. :D Colour was a close second though, god knows it'd be easier than dyeing.

Jing
October 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
I went for length, because then I could change everything else and the damage be damned because I could just magic it back. :D Colour was a close second though, god knows it'd be easier than dyeing.

This! Thank you, I was afraid I'd be sitting here for ten minutes wavering between length and colour until I read your post.

Navydoc_76
October 2nd, 2011, 08:38 AM
length! says the shortie. but, if i could have ANY superpower, it would be to read minds muhhhahaaa...

Zesty
October 2nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
My first instinct was length, but I think that would take the challenge and accomplishment out of having long hair, so I picked texture instead. I love the way my hair looks curly or wavy, but I can't get the style to stay and I'm too lazy to do it anyway. I would wear it down more often if I could make it 2c/3a at will lol.

AnnaJamila
October 2nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Ahhhh, wavy hair . . . :crush:

Vallena
October 2nd, 2011, 01:39 PM

That's what I picked too! Want to bleach your hair and color it neon blue? No problem, just chop it off when you're bored!

Yozhik
October 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Definitely length! :eyebrows:

Then I could try out face framing layers, bangs, classic length/floor length hair, bobs, pixies, shaved head, everything!!

As for the other options, I think my current color, texture, and thickness suits me perfectly, so I don't need to change those. ;)

jaine
October 2nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
The ability to switch my texture would save me so much time and frustration!!

Cassie 123
October 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
With texture changes I kind of get length changes for free, right? From looong and straight (assuming I grow it that way) to midback curls to off the shoulders with an Afro?

And goodbye forever to the terrible twos. :P

PixxieStix
October 2nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Out of all of it, I chose thickness because even though my hair is thick, I can't help but feel I'd love for it to be even thicker! Length.... as badly as I want it, I know it will come, and it will mean just that much more to me when I do get it there. Length is a super close second, if not actually tied with first. :D

ange1ito
October 2nd, 2011, 06:10 PM
Lol after my shed it had to be thickness for me.

JulietCapulet
October 2nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
To change length at will.

Noreth
October 2nd, 2011, 06:39 PM
Length! I could bleach it, color over it whatever color I'd want, straighten it if I want it a different texture, rip it out if I want it thinner, cut it to a pixie, then just grow it out again! And my mind would finally be at rest. :meditate: Not to mention, I could get a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records, but that would be cheating...:wannabe:

yukinohana
October 2nd, 2011, 08:08 PM
I chose color, because I want the insane colors, but without the bleach and without the roots :P Length would be nice, but I'm a klutz, and I would constantly be getting entrapped and entangled ^^ Not to mention that I would spend a fortune on hair color...

goldenmoments
October 2nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
Length please.

<3OnHerSleeve
October 2nd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Length at will!!! I could go from bob to knee length overnight :) now that would make me happy :P

tolly
October 3rd, 2011, 02:07 AM
length, its an easy choice for me, I have spent the last year growing 4 inches. It doesn't even have to be overnight growth, I would be pleased with an inch a month, 12inches in one year [rather than 3yrs] is my dream!

Rosetta
October 3rd, 2011, 02:30 AM
I'd like to have all of those, preferably :p, but chose length.

Alaia
October 3rd, 2011, 03:01 AM

Yup. This.

It would be So. Awesome.

nobeltonya
October 3rd, 2011, 03:56 AM
All of them would be useful at times. :) Voted length.

Avital88
October 3rd, 2011, 04:13 AM
Color for sure!!

paper
October 3rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
I would change my color at will. To be able to cover the gray without all the mess and damage, awesome!!!

Opheliac Zú
October 3rd, 2011, 05:58 AM
I can't decide between length and colour.But,I think colour has a slight advantage. :)

SwordWomanRiona
October 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
What a difficult choice! I would love to be able to change my hair colour at will (copper red or raven hair whenever I wanted!!), and I would love to be able to change my thickness too...A really, really difficult choice :confused:!

Maybe I'd choose colour, it would be great to be able to have my dream shade of copper red whenever I wanted :) (not to mention blue-black, strawberry blonde, etc, etc!).

I would love to have them all! Being able to change my texture and length would be so awesome too!

We should all be like Tonks from Harry Potter, who's able to change her physical appearance at will. I've always envied her ability to go from short violet hair to waist-length red hair just like that :).

neko_kawaii
October 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
I'd go for any but length. Length I can do on my own with time, the others would all rock as super powers! I went with the one I most frequently wish I could change - texture. I want to look at my hair and have it go straight or curly to the degree I am in the mood for with no heat damage or time spent waiting for damp hair to dry in curlers etc.

Coan-Teen
October 3rd, 2011, 06:10 PM
Color, hands down.

Brianna
October 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Thickness, definitely. It's one of my standard, "If I ever met a genie"-wishes. Three times as thick hair. :)

Red Rapunzel
October 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Thickness! I miss what I used to have!

aaperez
October 4th, 2011, 02:36 PM

I went with color but this is also true ... :p

WinterButterfly
October 5th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Length. Any length I want instantly is awesome. I would grow it past my feet, trailing behind me several feet. Then I would walk into a densly populated area. I like making a scene. And I would climb a tree up high and let my hair flow all the way down to the ground. I would do this at a park and watch confused passerbyes. And I would sell my hair over and over to wig makers. They like long hair right? And when I went to sleep I would make my hair only an inch long so I didn't get so tangled in it. (Seriously had hair choking me a week agom now I am back to sleeping in buns and braids.) I would probably try knitting with my hair too. How odd and interesting would a hat for a human made from human hair be? I would grow it long enough to jump rope with it. And if I really wanted to color it something else I would use the proceeds from selling my hair for high quality dye. I would grow my hair around my house like rapunzle from tangled had her hair. It would be epic!

katienoonan
October 5th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I said length but I would have chosen strength had it been there... imagine being able to drag a car with your hair! :rollin:

vendethiel
October 5th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I would choose length. I could have Rapunzel hair one day and 40's hair the next! I could have a knee length braid or a braid that reached my ankles! I could cut it, keep it, donate it, play with it, dye it, and have new hair every day... *sigh*

Narya
October 5th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Well, if I could choose any hair superpower, I'd want the ability to get rid of split ends by itself, like an automatic S&D mission, where the broken hairs would just "clean cut" themselves where it was best.

I voted texture, though, because I love how my hair can handle everything (straight, wavy, wurly, curly) without too much work, but nothing looks quite right. Perfect curls and perfect silky smooth hair when I wanted? Deal.

mommyof2boys
October 5th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Definitely texture. I would love to go from my natural curly-kinky to straight to wavy then back again.

Of the Fae
October 5th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I want all :D But, since I had to choose .... :P
Length, so I didn't have to wait eons until my hair reaches goal length

Venefica
October 5th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I want to be able to summon Cthulhu Mythos monsters and eldrich horrors made from my own hair like Bayonetta, that would be neat.

Ligeia_13
October 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Ooooh, this is hard....length or colour? length or colour?....

I'm going to go with colour! :D

Syrena
October 5th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Can I choose all of them??? No worries, I am just joking! I would chose the tickeness!:)

charalito
October 5th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Texture for me! Rag curls take 5+ hours and it would be wonderful to just wish them and they are done :)

jennescence
October 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM
My hair is thick, i love its color, i like waiting for it to grow because its something to do and feel accomplished. So i guess i want some cheese.

JessicaHamby
October 6th, 2011, 03:13 AM
The colour!
Sometimes I want to go black, sometimes strawberry blonde. It would be easier with some superpower :eyebrows:

Buffy
October 6th, 2011, 03:23 AM
The color of course! That would be SO cool!

Chamy
November 12th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I would love to be able to change my thickness at will. I would have a thick braid all the way down to my butt.

Maraz
November 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I went with texture, because I'm assuming that includes issues that affect length like breakage, plus being able to tame the insane curls going everywhere by willpower alone would be great. I shouldn't complain so much, though, it was much worse when it was shorter.

battles
November 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
So hard to choose between length or color.

I probably have to go with color. Would switch allllll the time.

tamchronic
November 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I chose colour, because it'd be so much fun to play around with all sorts of natural and unnatural shades. Deep auburn one day, pale pink the next, perhaps midnight blue after that... One could find the perfect shade for their skintone without damaging dye and bleach. Not to mention being able to co-ordinate your hair colour to your outfit.

Texture would be just as good as colour, though. I'd love to have silky straight hair one day and perfect curls the next without any trouble, hassle, or countless failed curling experiments.

coffinhert
November 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
When I was a teenager I used to fantasize about being able to magically change my hair color. I love colorful things and it would be so cool to have aqua hair one day, white hair another, jet black, copper red, etc, without any damage. I kinda visualize it in a futuristic setting, you know, with white spherical buildings nestled in a perfect green ecosystem, and hovering cars, and women with all colors hair..

RitaPG
November 12th, 2011, 06:06 PM
change your color at will :D

Amber_Maiden
November 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
To change my length at will! :D

PaganPriestess
November 13th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I would want to be able to manipulate my hair like Medusa from the comics.. That would really come in handy with two kids!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa_&#37;28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities)

DancingQueen
November 13th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Hmm, very difficult to choose between length and thickness, but in the end, I would rather have thicker hair. :)

sally_neuf
November 13th, 2011, 02:04 AM
What about the ability to replicate any updo with just one image :D That'd be cool!

Lostsoule77
November 13th, 2011, 07:57 AM
I picked color despite Pepperminttea's very valid arguement. I've never had a desire for short hair and it's growing longer all on it's own. My hair isn't too thick or thin. I've had straight hair growing up so I've already changed textures once and that's plenty. Color I don't avoid because of the damage, but more because my job won't allow it. If I could change it at will I could have it fun colors on the weekend and back to my regular for work without any dye or trimming or anything. Plus you could try out colors and instantly change them if they're not right for your skin tone! Just think of the possibilites! :)

Mustardseed
November 13th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I am always trying to get my curls a little more defined, so I picked texture. However, when I was younger, I always dreamed of a pair of scissors that would double the length of your hair, instead of cutting it off.

Hairwish
November 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Definitely chameleon hair!:D

Earelia
November 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM
If you can change your length at will, you can always cut, color, process, go crazy, then chop and start all over with a full long head of hair. :D

Maraz
November 13th, 2011, 06:34 PM
If you can change your length at will, you can always cut, color, process, go crazy, then chop and start all over with a full long head of hair. :D

Genius! I think I'm going to join the change length at will camp now!

moxamoll
November 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Have you seen Fifth Element, when the bad guy's secretary is changing her manicure by touching it with a little wand? I want my nails AND hair to be able to do that. :))

domisimone
July 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I'm enjoying the journey of growing my hair, so changing my length at will would be cheating.
My hair is really thick and I love it.
My natural color is really pretty--dark brown (almost black) on the inside, slightly lighter brown on the outside from exposure, and auburn ends in the summertime. I LOVE IT!
My tiny curls make me so happy, I couldn't even imagine having straight hair. I don't feel like ME with straight hair, so I have done away with the flatiron.
But who can say no to a dancing cheese?

Shepherdess
July 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I picked color despite Pepperminttea's very valid arguement. I've never had a desire for short hair and it's growing longer all on it's own. My hair isn't too thick or thin. I've had straight hair growing up so I've already changed textures once and that's plenty. Color I don't avoid because of the damage, but more because my job won't allow it. If I could change it at will I could have it fun colors on the weekend and back to my regular for work without any dye or trimming or anything. Plus you could try out colors and instantly change them if they're not right for your skin tone! Just think of the possibilites! :)

My thoughts exactly! ! ! ! :D

based goddess
July 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM
CHANGE THE COLOR, HANDS DOWN! :cheese:
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH DAMAGE, TIME, AND MONEY THAT WOULD SAVE ME?!

DarkCurls
July 20th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Thickness.
I like my color, I like my texture, and I can wait for the length even though it's annoying. The thickness, however... I'd love thicker hair, but it's harder to get thicker hair than longer hair. ^^ So thickness.

1nuitblanche
July 20th, 2012, 10:53 AM
While just asking for some cheese is pretty tempting... I would LOVE to be able to change my texture at will. Or even for it to be a little more consistent.

lapushka
July 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
The awesome power to de-poof the hair. :D

ravenheather
July 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I went with thickness. Thinner for drying time. Thicker when down. Thinner for an updo, unless I want a head eating bun.

melusine963
July 25th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I would pick colour. I'm curious to know what I'd look like with different colour hair, but I don't want to actually dye it and deal with the up-keep.

Shorty89
July 25th, 2012, 09:56 AM

I think I love you!!

BrownEyedBeauty
July 26th, 2012, 07:53 AM
I would go with texture. I wish that my hair wasn't so fine.

Shiranshoku
July 26th, 2012, 07:57 AM

This!

*Masenko!*

Bene
July 26th, 2012, 08:03 AM
The ability to walk out in the humidity and rain with impunity. The humidity, my arch enemy, destroyer of all things good and wholesome in the world. I'd love to just be able to go out there and know that the frizz isn't going to happen.

I must admit, that is a half-assed superpower :laugh: Kind of like, the ability to fly, but only 1 inch off the ground. Still, I don't have high aspirations for my hair. We're underachievers.

TheMechaGinger
November 15th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I took me like twenty minutes to decide! I went with thickness because I would love to have some mega thick hair! I'm patient enough to wait for it to grow out and I like my color but man do I want it to be super extra thick, that would be totally awesome

woolyleprechaun
November 17th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I could'nt decide, so I chose cheese...Does that even make sense? :confused: I used to change colour every week until I fell in love and married henna, so I'm good for colour right now. Yes, I would love the length, but my intolerance to lactose makes me want that LHC dancing cheese so bad ;)

Achlys
November 17th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Colour, if I'm currently in a mood for some colour that would be very damaging. Like my beloved white blonde. Otherwise, thickness, but only for adding some.

Natalia
November 17th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Its harder to choose than i thought but i went with nymphadora (yes i am a potter nerd) color changing powers. Length would be amazing but it wouldnt entertain me as much if i couldnt also change texture and thickness with it. So for singular power i go with color as it would keep me entertained the longest.

Bianca
November 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Lenght for sure. I already have the perfect hair color imo, so why change that. Could be fun changing lenght though. Always wanted to try super short, but only if I could snap my fingers and my hair would grow long again :P

Lady Neeva
November 22nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
The superpower to stay in it's current condition for the rest of my life.

HadessThera
November 23rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Colour and length, then I could be a real life anime character :D

JamieLeigh
November 25th, 2012, 01:24 AM
I'd definitely choose the ability to change my colour at will. My hair already grows pretty quickly anyway, and I can't really see a time when I'd wish for thicker hair, or thinner hair. :confused:

EtherealDoll
November 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I voted for colour because every few months I get an urge to change it up, not drastically but just a different shade, and it would be cool to not have to use any dyes anymore.

Egana
November 25th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I really like everything about my hair - color, texture, length, thickness, etc...

I would like indestructible / impervious hair that would not break, or get dirty, or have the curls separated into frizz, or need to be washed EVER, but would look fabulous ALL the time without washing or taming so that I could ignore it's maintenance and enjoy it's nature more completely than I already do.

*grin*

Savvyhorsez
November 28th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I'd love to be able to change my length to longer lengths!

CSallaround
November 28th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Voted thickness cos I wish my hair was thick and lush! But OH MY GOD how I wish I could have them all!

raingirl
November 28th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Thickness for me. I can grow it or style it or colour it, but nothing I can do will make it thicker. So...yeah, thickness.

Bedhead
December 10th, 2012, 09:45 PM
I went with texture, because that's something I've always desired to change, since I was little, in every direction! gorgeous natural kinkiness to bone straight. If I could do that, I could do ALL the hair styles I've always wanted to be able to do, but my hair would never cooperate with. OooooOOoooooo!!! :disbelief

piffyanne
December 10th, 2012, 09:59 PM

This. Also, with more length I can just double back and add extra accent braids with extra hair after completing the style. I buy most of my :cheese:, so more cheese is accomplishable already.

HintOfMint
December 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM
I picked the ability to change length, although color would be cool too. Platinum one day, red the next! But for length I would finally be able to do a pixie, enjoy it and have it go back to its most suitable length instead of dealing with years of awkwardness as it grows out.

Although, if we're really talking about superpowers, I would prefer my hair to function as extra limbs or tentacles. Sometimes two hands isn't enough (usually when carrying groceries)!

WilfredAllen
December 11th, 2012, 02:00 PM
all the powers :(

I picked thickness though

Anex
December 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I read this poll and immediately Sindel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindel) from Mortal Kombat came to mind xD

Jeno86
December 18th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I went with change color at will. I'm always wanting a new hair color but won't dye anymore. That and if you could change your hair color at will, if you get angry, you could let people know via hair :P

rock007junkie
December 18th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Hair is gonna grow regardless so I chose thickness.

Arden
December 18th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I voted cheese.

I liked this poll. It gave me the chance to realize I like my hair.

The length super power kind of defeats the experience of growing hair. If you could change your length at will you'd never need to learn about hair.

Thickness. That would be a possible consideration but only if I started balding. Otherwise you can always use products and tool's to make that happen. If you could just think and make it happen it would take away the fun of styling.

Straight or curly? My hair is wavy. I already have that super power. The only thing is my hair decides rather than me... lol

Color? I've already been ever color you could think of. Got boring. I like my natural color now. It grows out my head multi colored. Gray , brown, red...

I like my hair. It's unique, challenging and all mine. Cheese for me please :)

TheHowlingWolf
December 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Ahh that was such a hard question! lol. I chose texture because my hair is really coarse and the shorter it is, the curlier it is so my breakage/new growth is really curly and noticeable. My hair is really frizzy. I don't like it. I figure my hair grows about 1/2 inch per month and my thickness is decent, so I would want to change my texture. To be more smooth.

Happytresses
December 20th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I would want my hair to be like extra set of hands.I could control it and pick up my keys and stuff. I would get so much done. To bad its not an option

lolar
January 13th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Change length at will!

Achlys
February 28th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Colour! I want platinum blonde without the damage or black without having to really consider getting it.

scorpio17910
February 28th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Color for me. :) I would be the person that would change it so often I'd annoy other people: pink and purple polka dots, red and black stripes, rainbow tie dye -- oh, the possibilities! And then I could just go back to my natural hair color, because I really love it!!

ghost
March 1st, 2013, 09:37 AM
I want them all! At the moment, though, I would change my texture. I've been re-watching Buffy again and I'm so envious of Michelle Trachtenberg's straight, perfectly smooth hair.

froglet
March 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Oooh, all good choices but in the end I chose texture. I'd love to have wild wurly hair one day, and slick pin straight the next. Never a dull moment!

Marli
March 19th, 2013, 04:19 AM
I would choose:

Thickness: but one change would be enough. I Would like to a bit more thickness.

Color: In general I like my outgrowing natural haircolor, but sometimes I would like to change to another without risking it.

Texture: My hair is sleek and it is very hard to make waves or curls. But I love the curly look as well as the sleek hair. Changing that at will would be very cool!

Don't want to change lenght. Someday it will be long enough, so I only have to be patient. :)

paperwings
March 25th, 2013, 06:49 AM
COLOR! I'm giving up dying my hair every week due to damage and letting my natural color grow out...that's why I secretly hope my hair will suddenly turn from dark brown to white like my moms did when she was my age. I could use temporary dyes and change it every week with no damage. :D

anitacs9101
March 27th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Well, definitely length, because I could dye or perm it and then just grow back a whole new head of hair. :D

Sugarjaye
March 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Of the options given, Colour. But the ultimate super-power would be prehensile hair like Sindel from Mortal Kombat. :)

socks
March 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Out of these options, definitely length. I would have short spikes one day, hair dragging on the floor the next, then follow it all up with a mohawk! Dying it, bleaching it, or straightening it wouldn't matter, because you could just grow it right out to how it was before.

However, imagine if your hair could form a giant pair of fairy wings and let you fly? Or if it could whip around you to create a time/space vortex and teleport you to wherever you want to go?

Michiru
March 31st, 2013, 07:19 PM
This is hard. I don't like it.:p

Michiru
March 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM
OK, I choose thickness because the others I can change on my own whether through natural growth or the salon.

SC
September 7th, 2013, 01:57 AM
I'd love to change texture at will. Curls on one day, then waves and straight the next. It would be so wonderful.

jacqueline101
September 7th, 2013, 03:58 AM
I want tbl keep my own color.

Violet.
September 8th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Can't decide between texture and color. :D I want both.

Stray_mind
September 8th, 2013, 11:19 AM
I'd like to have them all please. So i chose cheese...

teddygirl
September 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I can't decide between texture and colour. I would love to be able to pick my hair colour on how I feel when I wake up. I would also love to be able to style my hair basically with either curls or straight without any work or damage. I want both!

clioariane
September 9th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Being able to change color would be amazing! So many possibilities.

0xalis
September 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I'd want to change my length at will! I'd love to see what it's like to have Rapunzel-hair~

Lady Mary
September 12th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Change the length, because if I wanted to change the color by damaging it, I could. Then make it longer and just cut off that color when I was done with it.

Vampyria
September 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I can't decide between thickness and colour. I think the colour would be first though. I love red hair, but if I would be tired of it somehow going back to brown and back again would be great. And
there would be no dyeing, damage and no roots.

But I would pretty much change everything about my hair right now. It's not long, wavy or thick enough. But thickness is also something I can't really change. I can get the length and enhance waves (braids, buns) though.

Naughtalee
September 12th, 2013, 08:45 AM

:magic: Genius! I could color at will, change textures, even perm it!

deja
September 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM

This answer.

goldcopperbrown
September 12th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I was stuck between thickness and length. I have fine hair (but a lot of it, so it doesn't look too stringy or baby-fine) and I can't tell if I'd prefer longer hair or thicker hair....I chose thicker hair since I can STILL have longer hair, it will just take longer.

I'm surprised at the color votes! My hair color isn't that great (just normal dark brown) but I feel like I could change it at will really easily with dye lol