PDA

View Full Version : Silly Things to Do with Hair

Intransigentia
October 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM
So on the "You know you're a longhair when..." thread, somebody posted that she'd draped her hair over a little girl's head, to give the little girl waist-length hair. Which I thought was hilarious, so I decided to give it a try with my totally bald, one month old nephew. Results as follows:

Bald baby:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee171/tr1c14/misc/hair%20geekery/DSCF0460-1.jpg

Hippie Baby:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee171/tr1c14/misc/hair%20geekery/DSCF0458-1.jpg

Yozhik
October 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM
Awesome! :D

:thumbsup: He looks very rad. :cool:

Kyla
October 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM
That is sooo cute! :) I often do that with my cats and short-haired DBF.

supbanana
October 1st, 2011, 10:08 PM
I do that to my orange cat and he looks like a total diva. :D

When I was younger I would flip it over my friends faces to hide their eyes and be all, "guess who!"

Shelly
October 1st, 2011, 10:28 PM
That is really cute. Yes, I'm the guilty party. I made the post about putting my hair over my 12 month old's head and giving her waist length hair if not longer. Right now her hair might be 1" long. Lol. It's starting to grow though. :lol:

Kayla Nyx
October 1st, 2011, 10:55 PM
Awww..!!! This is really cute!! I do this to my grandfather... He'll be in his recliner and I'll sit behind him on the heater. I'll lean forward and rest my arms and head on the top of his hair, so I'll scootch a little closer and rest my jaw on the top of his head, letting my hair fall around his head. He usually gets a kick out of it and laughs at me :D

sisi33
October 1st, 2011, 11:04 PM
This is the best picture I've seen all day! Super cute!

pepperminttea
October 1st, 2011, 11:25 PM
:lol: I'm guilty of this too, with my eldest brother. He was growing his hair at one stage, and we have the exact same hairtype, so I stood behind him while he was sitting down so he'd get a feel for some length. He's since chopped back to 'short back and sides' after deciding it was much too much hassle. :p

owlathena
October 2nd, 2011, 12:54 AM
Cute!! Sometimes when I'm being silly I bring my hair around to give myself beards and mustaches :o

Mythica
October 2nd, 2011, 01:50 AM
Insomnia can really be a blessing sometimes, because this gave me quite a giggle. :D
Back when I had a guinea pig, I used to hold him up and let my hair fall around him. His reaction was usually to start poking his nose in it and "talking." Very cute.

Intransigentia
October 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
glad everybody enjoyed! (anybody else got pics of their hair exploits?)