PDA

View Full Version : Hairline progress and WAIST length! :)

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Birthday update. :D
I have been growing out my hair for two years, but kept my layers. I have been growing out long layers since about July. (when my hair was trimmed last) My hair was frizzy, and oilly, I wasn't happy with it.

The longest parts being thirty inches long. Early July 2011
http://i52.tinypic.com/5kf5hh.jpg

My hair now looks like this! September 29th 2011.
http://i55.tinypic.com/13zbimb.jpg
(Bun waves)
Thirty three inches after a few micro trims. In December I will get a trim for the U hemline I want. (I realize one side is longer than the other, my microtrims were to get rid of dead ends not to give myself an even trim). It's thicker at the ends and just looks healthier overall. I have less frizz and poof, and even though it's still as wild I'm very happy with the progress. My hair also isn't constantly oilly, and I no longer have dandruff. Thanks LHC. :D

I have another important thing to say.

When my hair is straight it goes to the top of my waist! :D
I have waist length hair! :cheese:

katienoonan
September 30th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Do you mean THIS July? :-O Xxx

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Do you mean THIS July? :-O Xxx
Yes. It was already quite long, and it grows kinda fast.

katienoonan
September 30th, 2011, 04:56 AM
An inch a month.................. :thud:

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 04:57 AM
An inch a month.................. :thud:

Yes the wonders of youth. :D

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I'm so happy! :cheese:

Apple_Betty
September 30th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Awesome! Your hair looks great!

Waist is my goal, and I feel like it's going to take FOREVER! You are an inspiration. :)

Albiryo
September 30th, 2011, 06:20 AM
You have got sooo pretty hair! *jealous* And it seems to grow fast, so mean-

:D

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Awesome! Your hair looks great!

Waist is my goal, and I feel like it's going to take FOREVER! You are an inspiration. :)
My goal is classic. I didn't even realize my hair was at my waist. xD I wore it down yesterday and my grandpa pointed it out.

You have got sooo pretty hair! *jealous* And it seems to grow fast, so mean-

:D

Thanks!:)

UltraBella
September 30th, 2011, 07:18 AM
It looks beautiful !!!!

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 07:39 AM
It looks beautiful !!!!
Thanks! :D

shannonsun
September 30th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Your hair looks great and I LOVE the ribbon braid in your siggy!

AshleyTheRed
September 30th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Your hair looks great and I LOVE the ribbon braid in your siggy!
Thanks! :D

busnutmedic
September 30th, 2011, 02:23 PM
My goodness, it's beautiful!!

Shesta
September 30th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Very well done! :) If it continues to grow at this amazing rate next year you may hit classic!

Avital88
September 30th, 2011, 05:06 PM
beautiful thick hair and hemline! it will look awesome when even longer! good luck with growing,although you seem to find your way just perfectly already in3 months

teal
September 30th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Great progress! I love your hair colour! :)

MrsGuther
September 30th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on reaching waist length! Feels good doesn't it? Waist length snuck up on me to and I was like whoah! Where did that come from? haha

AshleyTheRed
October 1st, 2011, 03:33 AM
My goodness, it's beautiful!!
Thank you!

Very well done! :) If it continues to grow at this amazing rate next year you may hit classic!
I'm rather tall (5'8 or so), so if it continues to grow fast and factoring in my biyearly trim it just might reach TB length. Hair has become math O.O. My hair does grow kinda fast. It's always been that way.

beautiful thick hair and hemline! it will look awesome when even longer! good luck with growing,although you seem to find your way just perfectly already in 3 months
Thank you!

Great progress! I love your hair colour! :)
Thanks! I recently changed to a henna shampoo. It doesn't really affect the color of my hair, but it makes it very shiny!

AshleyTheRed
October 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Congratulations on reaching waist length! Feels good doesn't it? Waist length snuck up on me to and I was like whoah! Where did that come from? haha
Yea I didn't even notice until my grandfather pointed out! :o

morrigan*
October 9th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Your hair is so beautiful, and your color :)

CarpeDM
October 9th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Congrats, I love waist length and it looks lovely on you!

AshleyTheRed
October 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Your hair is so beautiful, and your color :)
Thanks!

Congrats, I love waist length and it looks lovely on you!
Thank you! :D

PixxieStix
October 9th, 2011, 07:34 PM
OH wow, congratulations girl! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous hair. Waist length is my goal, but my hair grows twice as slow as yours and it really will take what feels like forever, but it makes me so happy to see others who have reached goals and share them!

Teehee, I love that your grandpa pointed that out for you, how cute! I hope waist length sneaks up on me in 3-4 years from now and someone else points it out to me, what a great feeling!

AshleyTheRed
October 10th, 2011, 12:00 AM
OH wow, congratulations girl! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous hair. Waist length is my goal, but my hair grows twice as slow as yours and it really will take what feels like forever, but it makes me so happy to see others who have reached goals and share them!

Teehee, I love that your grandpa pointed that out for you, how cute! I hope waist length sneaks up on me in 3-4 years from now and someone else points it out to me, what a great feeling!

My hair does grow fast. I'm lucky. Hopefully in a year or two I'll have hip length hair.
My grandpa never sees my hair down so he was all "Your hair touches your belt!" (Waist belt on a shirt). I went and looked in a mirror and sure enough it did!

C.H.
October 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM
People with fast growing hair! Out there in the world...

Eolan
October 10th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Yes the wonders of youth. :D

Haha, this is too cute!

Your hair is gorgeous!

AshleyTheRed
October 10th, 2011, 02:33 PM
People with fast growing hair! Out there in the world...
They are out there. :)

Haha, this is too cute!

Your hair is gorgeous!

Thank you! :D