PDA

View Full Version : Wavier hair since LHC

swetiepeti
September 29th, 2011, 12:01 PM
My husband was making the comment that my hair did not seem to have grown since I started LHC and growing it, that in fact it looked a bit shorter. Yet I knew I'd measured it and it HAD grown although not tons.
Then his engineer brain still whirling made an epiphany. He asked me to turn around and stated my hair now had much more wave to it and he figured that the extra length is now sucked up by the new waves. My avater is post starting CO washing and my hair is now much happier and apparantly much wavier. The oiling and the CO washing really brought out the waves. Anyone else had similar happen?

Mairéad
September 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
My hair is still much too short to type but I've always perceived it as straight. But, now that I CO and especially after I SMT, holy crap! :agape:

It looks so wavy. Only, it usually dries pretty straight or it combs out very easily. I'm wondering it will continue to be this way or if they'll stay once it gets longer.

Buggheart
September 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I've only been CO washing for 4 days and my hair is fairly poker straight, but I have noticed that the ends are much wavier than they were before CO. I'm intrigued by CO, not totally sold, but willing to keep giving it a try for a few weeks to see what happens.

feb26
September 29th, 2011, 02:13 PM
YES!!! I think it's the organic shampoo & the less-frequent washes for me which is causing it

julierockhead
September 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Yes, I have a bit more waviness the last six inches or so with COwashing and air drying consistently. I kinda like it.