PDA

View Full Version : Growth spurt or imagination??? pics. :/

honeyblonde
September 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Hi all! The 1st pic. was taken in July, the 2nd Sept. I THINK I see some noticeable growth. Can you? Thank you for your opinions! :blossom: BTW.. ignore the unmade bed :o... it was avocado treatment morning....lol http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x465/longhaircommunitypics/user28226_pic107933_1310765202-1.jpg?t=1317308878http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x465/longhaircommunitypics/Picture525-1.jpg?t=1317309093

MissMay
September 29th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, I'd say you've gained about 3 inches in 2 months =O

Now tell me your secrets =D

honeyblonde
September 29th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Thank you MissMay! I started taking MSM again :D

bunzfan
September 29th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Oh that is good news i just started taking it again, your is is really lovely.

spidermom
September 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Bah! I only get 2 inches in 3 months.
I don't take anything specific for hair growth, though.

jojo
September 29th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Brilliant growth!

Clem_Dela
September 29th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I definitely see it! At least four inches.. wow!

honeyblonde
September 29th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Thank you bunzfan, jojo, Clem_Dela and Spidermom! :flower:

This summer was brutal in Florida! :cool: That might have contributed also.... IDK

Anyway, will have hubby give me a trim and straighten up my hemline tonight!!

Stephanie
September 29th, 2011, 03:26 PM
MSM will do it! Fantastic stuff, especially if you add vitamin C to the mix (they work together).

I just wanted to say that your hair in the second picture is gorgeous (first pic, too, but the second, especially).

Stephanie
September 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM
MSM will do it! Fantastic stuff, especially if you add vitamin C to the mix (they work together).

I just wanted to say that your hair in the second picture is gorgeous (first pic, too, but the second, especially).

AngelDella
September 29th, 2011, 05:16 PM
wow...I'm off to get MSM! I've been reading it's one of the best hair vitamins, but now I see proof of it. How much do you take?

Rocket22
September 29th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Yup great growth spurt!!!! You have actually grown a lot If I remember your pictures correctly.

jenjen10
September 29th, 2011, 08:41 PM
wow...I'm off to get MSM! I've been reading it's one of the best hair vitamins, but now I see proof of it. How much do you take?

I am curious to know how much you are taking to get such good results as well... please share!!

PixxieStix
September 29th, 2011, 09:00 PM
You know, I always thought hair vitamins/pills were a bunch of **** and wouldn't actually do anything. I eat very healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep. Granted, I'm under a lot of stress with school so that takes away some of the benefits, but my curiosity is now peaked and I shall be reading up on this MSM a bit and biotin.

honeyblonde
September 30th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Pixxiestix,

You know, I always thought hair vitamins/pills were a bunch of **** and wouldn't actually do anything. I eat very healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep. Granted, I'm under a lot of stress with school so that takes away some of the benefits, but my curiosity is now peaked and I shall be reading up on this MSM a bit and biotin.
Yup! That's what hubby thinks.....or thought! :p
BTW, I also take biotin.

Stephanie and Rockett, Thank you! :blossom:

jenjen10 & AngelDella,

I take l000 mg capsules, 2 in the monrnig and 2 in the evening! The brand is called now, I bought mine at Richards Whole Foods!

Lucky
September 30th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Wow, that is a growth spurt!! Your hair is lovely :) Definitely glad I just added MSM into my regimen... :D

PixxieStix
September 30th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Oh, and, congratulations on the gorgeous hair by the way too! Lol, it looks great, thank you for sharing.

CastaDiva
September 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Your hair has definitely grown a lot, and it looks really beautiful:)
Thank you for sharing the avocado/evoo treatment recipe, it`s still one of my favourite hair masks:)

KwaveT
September 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I am just going to warn don't go from doing no MSM to 4000 mg like she is. This is organic sulfur. It has a detox effect on your body. It will overwork your liver and give a bunch of side effects. Start at a low dose and work your way up. I am at 1300 mg myself and am slowly increasing it. I am going to read up on Vitamin C with this. I did not realize they work together. I may add a Vitamin C supplement.

LocustSpawning
September 30th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Awesome... your hair is beauuuuuutiful.

Avital88
September 30th, 2011, 05:04 PM
jaaa! wow! and so much fuller:) good job very pretty

MrsGuther
September 30th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Beautiful growth! Looks like 3 or 4 inches to me! :) Good job!

Debra83
October 1st, 2011, 01:14 AM
Good Job!!!! I have been taking MSM too, but I'm not sure what the capsules I was taking had of it in each one.....I ran out last month and can't afford to restock quite yet!

Modarunner
October 1st, 2011, 01:20 AM
You can definitely see the growth of your hair. It's gorgeous!

honeyblonde
October 1st, 2011, 09:00 AM
Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate them! :grouphug:

CastaDiva, I'm so glad the avocado treatment works for you!

I am just going to warn don't go from doing no MSM to 4000 mg like she is. This is organic sulfur. It has a detox effect on your body. It will overwork your liver and give a bunch of side effects. Start at a low dose and work your way up. I am at 1300 mg myself and am slowly increasing it. I am going to read up on Vitamin C with this. I did not realize they work together. I may add a Vitamin C supplement.

KwaveT,

You have a good point... I am taking the maximum dosage myself. As with all OTC supplements, they should be discussed with your physician :love: