View Full Version : need help with name of youtube

September 28th, 2011, 12:14 AM
I'm trying to find a youtube of a hairstyle that uses a ribbon to form a bun .. you roll the hair under around the ribbon and then tie it off .. hope I've made sense :-)

My avon catalog has a plastic thing called a Hair Style Helper, that does this same thing .. I've ordered it, but am just trying to find this youtube clip I know I've seen .. I'm pretty sure it's a 50's style, my searches aint getting me anywhere ..

can you help ?? :D

September 28th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Oh! I know I've seen this too.....

ETA: One of these videos, perhaps? http://www.youtube.com/user/dbltoe#p/u/7/3qLUyxCes9w

September 28th, 2011, 03:26 AM
YAY !!!! Thank you so much that is the one I was trying to find :-)

September 30th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Np, glad my expert googling comes in handy. ;p