PDA

View Full Version : What to do with buttery fingers? You guessed it, instant oil treatment!!

ericthegreat
September 27th, 2011, 08:42 PM
So tonight I was making my famous butter & garlic fettuccine. Its a very simple but highly delicious recipe. I melted 4 big tablespoons of butter, minced 6 cloves of garlic (yes I love my garlic!:p) and sauteed the garlic in the butter, tossed in a pinch of sea salt, and threw in the cooked fettuccine and voila, you have yourselves a beautiful pasta dish!! :beerchug:

Anyway I used a spatula to dig the butter off, and of course butter sticks so I used my hands to get the butter off of the spatula. I immediately thought to myself 'Oh bleep my hands are all buttery now what do I do?' :D It only took me a billionth of a second to decide. :p And now tonight, I'm wearing the butter as my very own oil treatment!!

lillylonghair
September 27th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Can you imagine eating lobster out,getting your fingers all buttery and then using your hair as a napkin? Lol that was the first thing that came to mind.

You and your garlic/butter pasta rock. Let us know how you hair likes the butter treatment!

longhairedlady
September 27th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Yummmmmmmmmmmm I am hungry now!

ericthegreat
September 27th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Can you imagine eating lobster out,getting your fingers all buttery and then using your hair as a napkin? Lol that was the first thing that came to mind.

You and your garlic/butter pasta rock. Let us know how you hair likes the butter treatment!

Well if you ever see a long haired blonde Asian guy walking by who smells like an Italian/seafood restaurant, you'll know who he is. :p

Yummmmmmmmmmmm I am hungry now!

I know. I'm telling you its a simple but really delicious pasta dish. :D

julierockhead
September 27th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I'm going to try that - both the dish and the butter in my hair!

Stephanie
September 27th, 2011, 09:19 PM
LOL Whatever you've gotta do. I've put butter in my hair, too. :p

heartgoesboom
September 27th, 2011, 09:49 PM
i'm going to try that! but just to eat :)

jujube
September 27th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I do that too whenever I have some oil or butter left on my fingers. I don't know, though, if butter really is that good for the hair.