PDA

View Full Version : Finally- did the Annual Trim :*(

xovictoryxo
September 26th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I always cry when I cut my hair lol even a trim, so just ignore my frowns. haha! But I FINALLY went and got my hair trimmed. It was severely past due. My ends were ALL split and horrible and fried. It was 2 inches off my ends. well, I feel a big difference and it feels like I am naked! But I admit my hair looks healthy. I was just touching Tailbone length and now I am back at waist it looks like.
I promise you ends, I will protect you and baby you from now on! :(
Here is a picture.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/xovictoryxo/trim.jpg
I feel like it will take forever to get to Tailbone! I plan to maintain healthy V Hemline at Tailbone.

xovictoryxo
September 26th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Also this is my natural wave texture with the frizz. Hey maybe I will get another half inch if I flat iron it. :) lol

isabelx
September 26th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Don't flat iron it! I love the wave your hair has, looks lovely :)

CastaDiva
September 26th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Your hair looks gorgeous!! You`re at waist length, but you are at SOLID (not far from beyond) waist, I think:)

ElusiveMuse
September 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Your hair looks really beautiful :)
Also, if it makes you feel any better, my hair grows at a glacial pace and I trimmed about 3ish inches off in early July. It has already grown back! This is unusually fast for my hair and I think the trim really helped i.e. the splits and damage on the ends were breaking off any growth I was gaining.

xovictoryxo
September 26th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Thank you ladies. :) I feel so much better reading these responses. lol

dementedkitten
September 26th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Your hair looks beautiful!

CarpeDM
September 26th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Looks gorgeous, waist is my favorite length!

einna
September 26th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I love your curl pattern, and the ends look really good. Focus on the positive points =)

swearnsue
September 26th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Your hair is so beautiful and thick!

Anje
September 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM
It's pretty, though! I'd say you're about hip at least, given the picture.

For what it's worth I feel for you. I had DH take off my ends at the point where the texture changed. I went from midbutt to a smidge above tailbone. Feels strange, even if I'm loving how my ends feel.

Juicematic
September 26th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Love you hair! It is at the length I want for my hair. I love your waves too, don't flat iron!

Chetanlaiho
September 26th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I'm in the exact same place, about the same length and I need to trim at least 2" off if not 4" v_v but I know my hair will feel better when I do and I won't be so down over my thin ends xD

Safira
September 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM
You have so beautiful hair, I love the texture and lenght.

xovictoryxo
September 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Thank you sweet ladies :)
I am going to start taking Biotin!

spidermom
September 26th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Your hair looks beautiful and long; you don't need to flat iron it.
Love those fresh ends!

MrsGuther
September 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Very pretty. Your ends look nice and healthy. Your curl pattern kinda reminds me of mine! lol

MrsGuther
September 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Your hair looks beautiful and long; you don't need to flat iron it.
Love those fresh ends!

Agreed! You don't need to flat iron it! It looks beautiful just the way it is! :)

Avital88
September 26th, 2011, 03:14 PM
baby it good..im tempted to cut too now,yours looks so healthy.nice

wooliswonderful
September 26th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I love your hemline! Very pretty waves too, I'm sure you'll be at tailbone soon. :)

jojo
September 26th, 2011, 03:58 PM
it looks nearer to hip than waist to me and dont straighten people pay mega bucks to get curls like that!

Yame
September 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Your hair is beautiful... you are between waist and hip now. I am a little confused by you saying that you got 2 inches trimmed off, and before the trim you were touching tailbone. Your hair looks at least 5 inches away from tailbone (but likely more). Whatever it is, it looks great, though.

Cassie 123
September 26th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Your hair is so pretty! The waves look like I think mine ought to, but they never do. This length is really beautiful on you. Don't cry! :grouphug:

gthlvrmx
September 26th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Your hair is beautiful... you are between waist and hip now. I am a little confused by you saying that you got 2 inches trimmed off, and before the trim you were touching tailbone. Your hair looks at least 5 inches away from tailbone (but likely more). Whatever it is, it looks great, though.
Curls and waves make it look shorter, and with less length, there are more waves and curls that pull it up. :)
Happens each time for me.

newbeginning
September 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Beautiful hair. I really like the waves.

owlathena
September 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Looks great!

Yozhik
September 26th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Your wave pattern and color is delightful! I love the way your current length looks on you. :flower:

I'm sure it won't be that long at all until you regain those two inches. :)

Jinglelocks
September 26th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh it looks beautiful. Just gorgeous, those waves are oceanic. Don't be sad, your hair is so happy right now. Frayed straw-ends do an injustice to long hair as pretty and perfect as yours! Besides, now that you gave your hair some 'breathing room' it'll grow even quicker than you expect.

McFearless
September 26th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Your hair isn't frizzy, you have pretty waves. Length is not all that. Health is more important! You'll be back at tailbone soon :)

turtlelover
September 26th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Your hair is soooo pretty, and I think it is the perfect length, too!

Eolan
September 27th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Please don't be sad! Your hair is so beautiful! I'm sure you'll get to tailbone eventually. Enjoy the journey! :)

bunzfan
September 27th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Well i think your hair looks simply amazing now with all those waves and length. I think your probably find it will grow like crazy after your trim mine did when i had a couple of inches off, i understand you missing the length i still miss my almost waist length hair.

RedDevil
September 27th, 2011, 06:12 AM
your hair really is beautiful! I hope one day to be able to reach your length. My hair won't look at good as yours does, so nice and thick!

xovictoryxo
September 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
awe thank you all so much!
I feel so much better today. LOL
Feel a bit silly that I was upset= its only 2 inches. Guess I am just being dramatic. But I have grown so attached to my hair since I became a member here lol!
Yeh The bottom of the V hemline was JUST starting to touch the bottom of my back top of my butt, not sure what everyone considers tbl.

lw8666
September 27th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Wow, your hair is so beautiful. Looks very healthy and thick. I love the waves!

Sweetie
September 28th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Wow look like my final goal!!!! Your waves are gorgeous!!!!