PDA

View Full Version : Six months after big chop :D

oktobergoud
September 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Heck, I'm so happy about this that I thought it deserves it's own thread haha. I normally post at the Super-Shorties thread ALL THE TIME, but thought it might be fun to get some reactions from other people :D
I made a comparing picture of my hair now (last week) and almost 6 months ago! My hair is wavy most of the time so the waves really eat up the length. So when it was straight for a day (it just was, don't know why, it's also way more flat than usual) I decided to take a picture :D

Never mind my faces in these pictures and the horrible hair styling in the first! (I never wore it like that, I promise it looked better :P)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/moresque/toenennu.jpg

I had 2 trims in between and kept the mullet well.. short. I'm not going to trim it again till 2012 and let the mullet grow so I can wear small ponytails without having to use bobbypins :D

Henna has saved my hair's life, that's one thing that's for sure!

MinderMutsig
September 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM
You look cute! Your hair has definitely grown.

lillylonghair
September 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Wow! I must say you really rock the short hair and you make me want my pixie back:D Happy growing!

bunzfan
September 25th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Wow your hair has really grown, what a loving colour your hair is you will be shoulder length in no time.

jojo
September 25th, 2011, 11:13 AM
all that growth in just 6 months wow impressed :thud: if your keeps up growing at this rate, you will be a long hair before you know it. And I love the henna on you, you have the right complexion to carry it off.

ange1ito
September 25th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Looks great, can't wait to see your photo's as it gets longer. Congrats. It sure does look nice as it's grown out.

oktobergoud
September 25th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys :D A lot of people tell me that my hair grows slow, but it just takes forever when you're growing out a pixie! (Although you can see progress really fast because it's so short and every inch makes a huuuge difference). I also had 2 trims in between because of the bleached ends. All in all, I'm content :)

moon2dove
September 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM
It's definitely grown If that's a 6 month growth, can you imagine what it's gonna look like in March 2012 which is only 6 months away? Wow!!! :)

doodlebug66
September 25th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Mine is about the same length as yours in the first picture right now. Mine grows fast so in 6 months I hope it is as longs as yours in the second picture. Love the scarf.

HairFaerie
September 25th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Yay! Your hair looks great! It's definitely getting longer and it looks very shiny & healthy! :)

oktobergoud
September 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Yay! Your hair looks great! It's definitely getting longer and it looks very shiny & healthy! :)

Thanks! That's the henna doing it's job :D I swear, in some lights my hair just GLITTERS, even when I did not use coconut oil and haven't henna-d (sp?) my hair for a month! It sure is amazing stuff :D

It's still not as healthy as I'd like.. but it's getting there :D

archel
September 25th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Dang! I really love long hair but man you ROCK the pixie like nothing else!

SarahKayfa
September 25th, 2011, 06:05 PM
You look adorable. I love short hair. And yours will be so gorgeous long too- I'm imagining the waves and the color!

MrsGuther
September 25th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Wow! That's a lot of growth! Looks beautiful!

AlexiaBlue
September 25th, 2011, 07:05 PM
You're so pretty! :) Your hair has grown quickly in 6 mos! Happy growing.

oktobergoud
September 26th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Thank you guys, you're too kind :D I'm curious how it will look like when it's longer, now that I have learned how to take care of my hair! Can't wait for the next 6 months to pass by :)

alwayssmiling
September 26th, 2011, 02:41 AM
What a lovely colour your henna is!

duckhugger
September 26th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Wow Oktobergoud, I keep running into your posts!!! Your hair looks lovely keep it growing!