PDA

View Full Version : Question about Feyes Self Trim V style

iluvmy67cuda
July 2nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
For the v style of Feyes self trim it says to part your hair down the middle. But i recently switched to a side part. So shouldnt i part it all the way down on the side i normally part it on? To me i would think it'd be uneven if i didnt. Just want to make sure before i do something bad LOL (even though im only going to trim about 1/4" or as least as possible).

Future CCC-SLP
July 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
I had been wondering the same thing about a month ago when I tried the u-shape method. What I did was part my hair where I like it and then in the back part it down the middle. That way the front was parted where it was supposed to be, yet parted down the back to make even trims. It came out quite well if I say so myself :bow:, but I have wavy hair so if it was uneven it's not very noticable.

Good luck!:thumbsup:

iluvmy67cuda
July 2nd, 2008, 07:46 AM
me to, im fairly wavy, last time i did it with the u cut, so it kinda looks a little uneven, but when dry i cant tell at all. I'll just follow the directions and see how it turns out, its only going to be a TINY trim anyways, so im sure it'll be ok

FrannyG
July 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Make sure you let us know how you made out. Perhaps with a photo. :)

iluvmy67cuda
July 2nd, 2008, 09:14 AM
I definitly will. If i can find something that helps, maybe it can help someone else with a similar problem. And i wont use the flash next time either.