PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrr lol

Jader_Jem
September 24th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Hey there! Just wondering if the longer your hair gets the less it wants to get stuck under your arm pits lol, mine is drivin me nutts while it dries :roll:

misspurdy06
September 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I have tbl and it still gets stuck.

Jader_Jem
September 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM
lol darn it, i was hoping it would get less obnoxious lol

archel
September 24th, 2011, 01:51 PM
When my hair was waist length I got in the habit of pinning it up in the shower because I'd shave bits off when I shaved my arm pits! I'm actually patiently awaiting being annoyed by so much length again, LOL

Airmide
September 24th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hm, I can't say I notice mine getting stuck in my armpits all that much. I think after it grows longer you won't have that problem. You'll trade it for getting stuck in your butt rofl, and I'd prefer armpits I think!

Jader_Jem
September 24th, 2011, 05:46 PM
archel:lol I have that happen too! I have to be very careful about it but it helps that I have curly hair so its not noticable lol.

Airmide: LMAO! yeah thats true! lol but at least at that length it will still be attached to my head lol, I have the problem one my hair starts getting longer that when im in the shower the hair that falls out ends up there lol. My hair usually only tries to stick under my arms when its wet for the most part lol :)

jojo
September 24th, 2011, 05:50 PM
OMG! yes my hair does this, but the most annoying thing is if i am wearing down and as i go to stand my hair pulls me back because ive leaned on it! I actually caught it in my car door as I was getting out, i looked a right nana being dragged back and then i wonder why my ends always break .....duh!

Jader_Jem
September 24th, 2011, 05:59 PM
lmao! I im laying in bed and go to sit up I end up putting my hand or elbow down on my hair and it knocks me back down lol I always get mine stuck in the car doors or windows too lol, or the DH goes to cuddle me and leans on it or the dog or cats stand on it lol, my hair has a mind of its own and gets into all kinds of trouble lol ;P

Quetiepi
September 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Ditto! And isn't this a nice problem to have! I get tired of the single hair that falls off & gets stuck inside the back of my shirt. Itch!

Jader_Jem
September 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
lol yeah I get the random hairs that stick to my shirt and tickle the back of my arms lol

duchesswannabe
September 26th, 2011, 04:35 AM
At APL or almost APL, when I am sitting in the car it gets caught in my armpits. When I eat, the hair seems to get attracted to the food and I end up pulling my still-attached hairs out of my mouth. And, archel, I have to be very careful when shaving in the shower because if I am also washing my hair in there and it is loose, I must flip it back so I don't give myself sideburns while shaving my armpits. Years ago, when I had TB length hair or close to it, my hair got caught in a movie theatre seat, but I just extracated myself from the seat more carefully than usual to get my hair out from the adjustable back.

Yame
September 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I don't remember ever having that problem.

pepperminttea
September 26th, 2011, 11:07 AM
This happened to me a lot, but less lately. Now it gets stuck under my boobs instead. :roll:

Jader_Jem
September 26th, 2011, 12:00 PM
This happened to me a lot, but less lately. Now it gets stuck under my boobs instead. :roll:
lmao! havent had that problem yet!!! hehe!

Nicci4
September 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I am still suffering from post pregnancy shed so my hair ends up EVERYWHERE!

Kome
September 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM
yeah.... it drives me nuts. It gets stuck under my pits and it'll brush on my leg when I have it down and I'm leaving over at the computer... and I'm like. "Ahhhh, bug!!!" Hahaha... but it's my hair. :P

Jader_Jem
September 26th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Kome: lmao thats what I tend think of first when my hair sheds and tickles the back of my arms lol

Annibelle
September 26th, 2011, 03:41 PM
My hair stopped doing this around MBL. :)

Jader_Jem
September 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM
hopefully mine will stop doing it but it likes to stick to everything lol

AnnaJamila
September 26th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I think it depends on how much space your body has there naturally. I've never noticed a problem with it because I have relatively thin upper arms for my weight so they don't really touch my sides, but if they were a bit more proportionate to my thighs . . . :D

juliaxena
September 26th, 2011, 10:35 PM
I kind of wish my would do that becuase it would mean it stays on the back at least? All of my hair keeps coming to the front :-(

WinterButterfly
September 27th, 2011, 03:15 AM
My hair is at hip and it still swings to the front! I didn't get my hair caught in my underarms when it was shorter. But I often get it caught under a cat. I drape my hair over the back of the couch when I watch tv. Its less annoying that way and I don't have to hold up the weight. But sometimes I make a move to get up... and I come back down. Because a cat is sleeping on my hair. And he won't move. And once I got stuck when I went to get up in the middle of the night. It was also the cat. Laying around my head. Sometimes I get stuck on fences if my hair is down. And doors can be a pain. But that just means it is long enough to be annoying! I never got my hair caught under my bust. You need at least a b cup for that. I sometimes find my two braids on the wrong side of my head.

elvishkat
September 27th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Yes it stopped eventually for me, at about the same time it would start getting caught on other things. My only advice is wearing it up, haha.

Jader_Jem
September 27th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Yes it stopped eventually for me, at about the same time it would start getting caught on other things. My only advice is wearing it up, haha.

Lol I think your right about just needing to wear it up,I usually have mine up but i think i just have to find less damaging styles

vatikagirl
September 27th, 2011, 05:57 PM
once my DH was sleeping on my braid... and i tried to get out of bed unknowingly.... snap... i was right back on my pillow ... thinking what the hell just happnd?!! DH was shook awake with this event... and we ended laughing at the very moment...
another time i was in deep sleep when i twisted and turned so fast that my braid literally slapped my DH bad... i was informed about the events in the morning...

armpitts and butt clinging hair are routine for me too friends.... lol.

Harm0nyz86
September 27th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Ahh lets take a walk down memory lane, lol. I suffer more of these darn tangles, even if theres a suddle blow my hair becomes a nest of tangles,lol. I find the finer the hair the more it tends to travel, hehehe

Jinglelocks
September 28th, 2011, 11:07 AM
My hair is lower back length, it doesn't get stuck in my armpits anymore. Now, the issue is getting wound around the back supports of chairs! LOL.

Vallena
September 28th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Never in my arm pits, but I would lay on it and then pull my own hair when I tried to roll over. Ouch! It was annoying at the time, but now I miss having that 'problem!' Though maybe this time, I will braid it or something instead of sleeping with it loose.