PDA

View Full Version : Dumb mousse and conditioner question.

Lostsoule77
September 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
So since joining LHC I've stopped putting mousse in my hair and just been using leave in conditioner to keep the frizz at bay. Well it's really humid today and I'm going to a wedding and plan to wear my hair down. I'm going to use mousse because it's guaranteed to give me the look I want. My only question is should I leave some conditioner in and put the mousse on top like the curlies do with gel, or should I just use the mousse by itself? I don't like the way gel looks or feels which is why I use mousse. I know the conditioner doesn't react with the gel. I'm just curious if anyone knows if the mousse will?

I know it's stupid, but figured I should ask before I do it so I don't have weird hair at the wedding. :) TIA.

Kiwiwi
September 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
That's not a stupid question at all, I find it very valid and I'd like to know the answer as well.

Stupid/dumb questions don't exist, hun ^_^

unknown
September 24th, 2011, 10:01 AM
You should be able to put mousse on top, but if you want volume it's probably the best to just put mousse in your hair and forget about the conditioner.

Lostsoule77
September 24th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Volume really isn't an issue for me unless my hair is straightened. I once used a volumizing mousse because I didn't think it would work and I liked the brand and strength of it. Well it DID work and I never used it again. While I don't have tons of volume I don't desire more than I have. :)

Friesian Rider
September 24th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I use both ALL the time. My hair is a bit curly, fine and frizzy and to my thighs. I have never ever had any problem with build up or adversities to my hair for using both. After all it does wash out well for me and I cannot seem to get the look I want with out it. :rolleyes: