PDA

View Full Version : Look at this 'Shampoo or conditioner' quizz - without any hair-related questions! :)

SwordWomanRiona
September 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
I found this 'Are you shampoo or conditioner?' quizz yesterday, and it manages to guess whether your hair prefers shampoo or conditioner without asking you anything about your hair :roll::
http://www.blogthings.com/areyoushampooorconditionerquiz/results/?result=Shampoo

I (of course :)) don't put faith in these kind of quizzes, but it was fun, and it guessed right for me (shampoo). And hey, I didn't know my using shampoo said all that many things about my personality! :p:p

So...Does it guess right for you too? :D

longhairedlady
September 23rd, 2011, 04:30 AM
Hehehe! It said I was conditioner! :p

Kiwiwi
September 23rd, 2011, 04:30 AM
Hahaha, how funny! I got conditioner and I indeed mostly CO! ^_^
And I have to say my personality fits the description of the conditioner better than the shampoo ^_^

skyblue
September 23rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
I love the quizzes! I use to be in a forum that played them daily for fun!
Mine came back CONDITIONER lol!! Which is true I use shampoo but only on the top of my head
And what most of it said was pretty accurate

tigereye
September 23rd, 2011, 04:55 AM
I got conditioner. Indeed, I CWC wash with only diluted shampoo, and I do a DT every week. I love finding a good conditioner. Most of what it said about my personality was accurate, but they are rather generalised statements.

Toiréasa
September 23rd, 2011, 05:59 AM
I got conditioner and I CO wash.

Hile
September 23rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
I got conditioner too:p And I'm just returning to CO washing:D

annieangel149
September 23rd, 2011, 07:51 AM
i got conditioner!
i CO wash in the week and shampoo wash at the weekend! I suppose i use the conditioner more than the shampoo though. :D

sun-kissed
September 23rd, 2011, 08:09 AM
I got conditioner, and it's right, I never use shampoo, and I do sometimes condition. :p

younghippie
September 23rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Did anyone see the quiz suggestions next to it? One was "what length should your hair be?" LOL I took it and got super long. Wonder what other lengths they have on that one.......

Oh and I'm a shampoo. Guess I could see that.

silverjen
September 23rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
I got shampoo, and I use shampoo bars without conditioner. Crazy!

kimberlyjoy
September 23rd, 2011, 08:25 AM
I got conditioner too, which seemed pretty spot on. I just started CWC and so far it's going well.

You have a mellowing, softening effect on everyone around you. You bring peace.
You believe that a lot of our problems would be solved if we had less emotional turmoil.

You try to relax and let go as much as possible. You believe in pampering yourself.
No luxury is too indulgent if it makes you feel better. Your mental health is the most important thing.

Noreth
September 23rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Conditioner, and I CO/WO! :D

SwordWomanRiona
September 23rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Well, I'm impressed! A lot of right guesses! Who would have thought it...:D

younghippie - Yes, I actually did all the hair-related quizzes in that page :p...And I got super long hair in that 'How long should your hair be?' quizz! But those quizzes aren't all accurate for me, it seems! In the 'Is your hair straight or curly?', or something like that, I got curly hair, and I've got the straightest hair :D.

spidermom
September 23rd, 2011, 08:50 AM
I'm a shampoo kinda gal.

FrozenBritannia
September 23rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
It gave me Shampoo! It's right.. for now!

Intransigentia
September 23rd, 2011, 09:33 AM
They got me wrong. Called me conditioner, but I do oil shampoo with a vinegar rinse, and only use conditioner for washing out deep treatments or Lush Caca.

MaryRose
September 23rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
It gave me conditioner. I use both but I can't live without my conditioner. So pretty accurate for me as well.

GlassWidow
September 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
I got conditioner, and then I took the "what's your funky inner hair color" and got orange. I laughed right out loud, since I henna!

MaryRose
September 23rd, 2011, 11:54 AM
I took the rest of the hair quizzes and was told that my hair should be long, curly and curly with layers. I am super surprised cause that is just the look I will have once I am done growing my hair out!

Lady Neeva
September 23rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
I got Conditioner, and I do CO...well, sometimes.
I'm a Newbie, so how do you paste a new thread on here?

SusanSt
September 23rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
I turned out to be a "shampoo". (which I do use, though I'd like to try CO sometime)

KwaveT
September 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
It said I am conditioner. I do only use conditioner now since I do CO washes.

Shelly
September 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
You Are Conditioner

You believe that a lot of our problems would be solved if we had less emotional turmoil.

You try to relax and let go as much as possible. You believe in pampering yourself.

No luxury is too indulgent if it makes you feel better. Your mental health is the most important thing.

This is what it told me. :lol:

uptosomeone
September 23rd, 2011, 06:15 PM
I got conditioner, and I do love it...but I need my shampoo just as much!

KwaveT
September 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Did anyone see the quiz suggestions next to it? One was "what length should your hair be?" LOL I took it and got super long. Wonder what other lengths they have on that one.......

Oh and I'm a shampoo. Guess I could see that.

It told me that I should have super long hair also. I am planning on growing long hair too.

irishlady
September 23rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
I'm conditioner lol. It is fairly right in what it says about me too.

SarahKayfa
September 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
I got conditioner too. And that's a pretty accurate description.
Also, another nearby quiz says I should have 'Super Long Hair!!' and another says my hair should be brown.

ericthegreat
September 23rd, 2011, 06:44 PM
I'm a Conditioner!!!

This describes me to a T. And plus, I use CO as my regular haircare routine, so now I know I'm doing the exact right thing for my hair as well!

ericthegreat
September 23rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Oh and I also took the hair length quiz and the 'What color should your hair be?" quiz. Here are my results:

You Should Have Super Long Hair

Post it now!

You are free spirited and carefree. You are a total wild child, and no one is going to tame you!
Your hair tells people that you're an individual who doesn't care what other people think. You and your hair break all the rules.

You are a mysterious type who has many secrets. You prefer to keep to yourself.
There's a lot hiding behind that hair. Very few people truly understand what you are all about.

And as for my hair color:

Your Hair Should Be Blonde

Post it now!

You are outgoing, light hearted, and a ton of fun.
You don't take life too seriously, and you do your best to charm everyone you meet.

You are very energetic. People tend to underestimate you, but you can get a lot done.
You do tend to be a bit sensitive. If someone has a bad opinion of you, it truly hurts.

You are cunning and clever. You are smart, but you aren't "book smart" or academic.
Some people may think you're superficial, but they're not seeing the whole picture.

Not surprising in the least. :p

Shelly
September 23rd, 2011, 08:10 PM
Did anyone see the quiz suggestions next to it? One was "what length should your hair be?" LOL I took it and got super long. Wonder what other lengths they have on that one......

It told me super long hair too. :lol: Go figure.

Lostsoule77
September 23rd, 2011, 08:55 PM
I'm a conditioner which I definitely couldn't live without. I should also have brown, curly, super long hair! I'm wavy, but close enough. I never put too much stock into those quizzes, but I love taking them. So weird how many of them come out close to the truth.

SwordWomanRiona
September 24th, 2011, 02:53 AM
I took the rest of the hair quizzes and was told that my hair should be long, curly and curly with layers. I am super surprised cause that is just the look I will have once I am done growing my hair out!

I got super long (which is right :D!), curly with layers. The quizzes didn't guess right there - it is highly improbable that my hair be curly :p, and I don't like layers because they would thin up my hair and be messy when doing updos. So no luck with me there...:)

SwordWomanRiona
September 24th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I got Conditioner, and I do CO...well, sometimes.
I'm a Newbie, so how do you paste a new thread on here?

Welcome to LHC, Lady Neeva :)! To post a new thread, go to the forum you want to post a thread in and click in New.

Rhodugune
September 24th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Thank you for this thread, it made me giggle alot.
I've got conditioner and that's true for me too.
Quizzes are fun!