PDA

View Full Version : Hair Down or Up

jacknuts
September 22nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
Should hair be worn up or down which is better?

Kiwiwi
September 22nd, 2011, 06:33 AM
You really confuse me.
Can you please explain to us why you start all these threads with only just one sentence?
To be honest I think it gives most of us the creeps, not understanding it.
Thanks.

jesis
September 22nd, 2011, 06:38 AM
You really confuse me.
Can you please explain to us why you start all these threads with only just one sentence?
To be honest I think it gives most of us the creeps, not understanding it.
Thanks.

I think this was a little unnecessary. Even if the OP does post topics with only one sentence, KNIT should always be used on the LHC.

Kiwiwi
September 22nd, 2011, 06:45 AM
I think this was a little unnecessary. Even if the OP does post topics with only one sentence, KNIT should always be used on the LHC.

It really wasn't meant in a bad way at all. I asked it in a normal way. I asked it because I truly feel there's something off. I have noticed other members asking questions to this person too, I am not alone.
It was a question to which I want a serious answer to, not to just say I find it weird. I am genuinly interested. Maybe their english isn't so great, maybe it's a person of a few words, all is good to me. But I do get a weird feeling.

I don't know what KNIT means, I assume something to do with respecting eachother. I am fully for that!
I hope you understand me a bit better. Truly meant no harm.

jesis
September 22nd, 2011, 06:48 AM
It really wasn't meant in a bad way at all. I asked it in a normal way. I asked it because I truly feel there's something off. I have noticed other members asking questions to this person too, I am not alone.
It was a question to which I want a serious answer to, not to just say I find it weird. I am genuinly interested. Maybe their english isn't so great, maybe it's a person of a few words, all is good to me. But I do get a weird feeling.

I don't know what KNIT means, I assume something to do with respecting eachother. I am fully for that!

If you get a weird feeling about someone, it might be better to direct your concerns towards a mod. Posting them on the thread is a little counter-productive in my eyes, if you are actually wanting to see something done about it!

Thanks. :)

Merewen
September 22nd, 2011, 06:50 AM
Most members here wear their hair up as it protects the hair from snagging on things, rubbing etc. Also, some hairdos are better than others. Many members avoid using ponytails. Most avoid backcoming. Such tools as hair sticks and pins are popular around here. I believe there are a lot of articles in the articles section of different styles if you need ideas.

Kiwiwi
September 22nd, 2011, 06:50 AM
If you get a weird feeling about someone, it might be better to direct your concerns towards a mod. Posting them on the thread is a little counter-productive in my eyes, if you are actually wanting to see something done about it!

Thanks. :)

Alright. Maybe that is a better approach indeed. I do understand I can come across as.. not friendly. I'm sorry for that :(
Thanks!

spidermom
September 22nd, 2011, 07:52 AM
Most of the time - up. Otherwise it's all over the place and can be a hazard. I've even had a few hairs grab that crack between the back of a light switch cover and the wall; OUCH!

ellen732
September 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM

I have to admit, I find these threads a little odd as well. There is no participation from the OP just one sentence threads. :shrug:

CornishMaid
September 22nd, 2011, 09:03 AM

With you there kiwi have asked for mod input, as I noticed there was only questions asked, no responses from the OP lots of threads started and one particular one caught my eye about which of us here on LHC post videos of our hair on YOUTUBE.

Madora
September 22nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
I have to admit, I find these threads a little odd as well. There is no participation from the OP just one sentence threads. :shrug:

So do I!

Considering how many people have responded to his various posts, there has been no interaction from him...and not even a "thank you", which speaks volumes to me. People took time to help. A "thank you" would be nice, ya know?!

archel
September 22nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Has anyone contacted a mod about this poster? I am getting a creepy "hair ******ist" vibe...

irishlady
September 22nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
So do I!

Considering how many people have responded to his various posts, there has been no interaction from him...and not even a "thank you", which speaks volumes to me. People took time to help. A "thank you" would be nice, ya know?!

Agree with you there Madora.
If the OP is innocent, then my humblest apologies, but I agree with others that something is a bit off here.

MsBubbles
September 22nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Hee hee. Hair up and down in the morning with wet hair and sometimes claw clips in buns, ponytails, or braids. Yes, that is my favorite Youtube hairstyle. :silly:

sun-kissed
September 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
I'm very sorry if the OP isn't meaning any harm; but it is very weird to me all of these three/four-word threads being posted, without any further posting on the threads from OP. :shrug:

archel
September 22nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
This could just be a newbie with no idea about messageboard etiquette. If so, I wish that our suggestions would be taken into consideration...

Airmide
September 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Seeing the posting history makes me think this is an odd situation as well. And his name also sends up some red flags to me. At the least it seems like he needs a reminder of forum etiquette to avoid so many spam type threads.

archel
September 22nd, 2011, 01:40 PM
The name along with the odd posts is what sent my red flags up, as well.

caiti42
September 22nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
I have contacted mods.

archel
September 22nd, 2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you caiti42!

Kiwiwi
September 22nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks everybody.
I was starting to feel guilty even though I truly meant no harm. I am glad I am indeed not the only one believing something is off here.
I am glad the mods are contacted and we will see what will happen now.

Shelly
September 22nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
There's another thing that puts a red flag up in my eye. In his profile, it states that his starting hair length is 12" and his current length is 20". In one of his posts just last month, if I remember correctly, he stated that he had just started growing his hair out. Now, with the knowledge we have about hair growth, 8" in just a couple of months? Either there's something wrong with the entire picture or I think he needs to be sharing his growth secrets that causes him to get 4" of growth monthly.