PDA

View Full Version : History of hair video

sherigayle
September 21st, 2011, 11:50 AM
This is a great video. The title is in russian, so I'm just assuming this is a history of hair styles. There are some very beautiful styles there. And of course the woman is gorgeous too. Video Link (http://youtu.be/DLV3yOQQrpY)

Syrena
September 21st, 2011, 11:53 AM
That is very interesting and nicely done! Thank you for the sharing!

Juneii
September 21st, 2011, 11:58 AM
That is really amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Magicknthenight
September 21st, 2011, 12:05 PM
Wow that was pretty cool. I wonder how much time it took hah. Saw a lot of really nice hair styles. Its pretty interesting how things change. A smaller example...how people dress and act at high school now is way different from how they used to only a few years ago when I went. Wonder whats next :D

FrozenBritannia
September 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM
Very cool!
My 3 year old asked if it was me.... I WISH! LMAO

HairFaerie
September 21st, 2011, 12:08 PM
That was super cool! That must have taken so many hours to do! The costumes were awesome too!
Thanks for sharing that!

einna
September 21st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Oh, wow. Amazing how much we can really do and say with our hair. Inspiration :D

longhairedlady
September 21st, 2011, 01:40 PM
That was amazing! :) Thanks for sharing this!

Curly Hermione
September 21st, 2011, 01:59 PM
Wow. Too awesome! What an inspiration. :) I like how nowadays, you could wear several, if not many of those syles (or variations) and people would think it was pretty normal.

Roscata
September 21st, 2011, 02:05 PM
That's pretty cool. :D

BlazingHeart
September 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
And the historicity was pretty good. Wow. That's a really awesome video. Very pretty.

I liked that they actually did the color change between Egyptian and Roman. Roman women would actually sometimes shave their heads so they could wear a wig made from blonde or red hair shaved off of slaves from farther north in Europe.

~Blaze

Slinks
September 21st, 2011, 02:58 PM
that was so super cool !! I think it would have made it interesting if they had written the years .. LOVE IT .. good find :-)

Toiréasa
September 21st, 2011, 04:18 PM
That was very cool,thanks for sharing.

archel
September 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM
Wow some of the comments are so rude (as is so typical on Youtube, sadly), but this video is just really cool. I was able to name all the eras/cultures just from the hair! Pretty neat.

Panth
September 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
Thank you for sharing. As a history lover, I really enjoyed that. ^_^

greentealeaf
September 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
That's an awesome video! :D I was trying to pick a favorite era, but it's so hard. I might have to watch it a few more times...

Airmide
September 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for sharing this video! It was really interesting. She did an amazing job, and there were some very cool hairstyles. It seems she did some convincing faux short hairstyles too.

SusanSt
September 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the link! This was very interesting.