PDA

View Full Version : Does cassia make your hair less wavy/curly?

jaine
September 19th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I am interested to hear from people with 2b, 2c, or 3a hair who have used cassia by itself on virgin hair. Did it make your hair less curly?

Chetanlaiho
September 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Interested in this too so I'll keep an eye on this topic =)

dRummie
September 20th, 2011, 11:59 AM
If it helps, I've searched the forum for this, and got the impression that most people get wavier, fewer see no change, and very few actually experience straightening.

I notice that you 2c/F/ii, and when I was searching I kept an eye out for similar hair types to mine, and I remember seeing one 2c/F/ii/iii reporting more curls.

jaine
September 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
If it helps, I've searched the forum for this, and got the impression that most people get wavier, fewer see no change, and very few actually experience straightening.

I notice that you 2c/F/ii, and when I was searching I kept an eye out for similar hair types to mine, and I remember seeing one 2c/F/ii/iii reporting more curls.

Darnit! I was hoping to relax my curls a little bit, without the orange glow of henna. Oh well...back to damp-bunning I guess.

Delila
September 20th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I don't recall losing waves, but then again, my waves are so wimpy it's kind of hard to tell sometimes.