PDA

View Full Version : One year at LHC :) (pic)

angelfell
September 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Wow. Well, I've been here for a year. It's flown by. Admittedly, I haven't been incredibly active most of it.. life's crazy at 19 :p. But, LHC has still incredibly impacted me. I've maybe blow-dried my hair 3 times max in the last year, and decreased heat styling by 75%.. I hardly ever do any more. I've kept a constant supply of coconut oil and do deep treatments, and bought a wide-toothed comb. I'm not good about putting it up at all, but I'm trying :p.

Anywho, figured I'd share a length shot! I'm sort of close to my goal :p. My goal is waist.. I notice my hairline creeping ever closer to it! I would be much closer I think.. I'm a trim freak, I've trimmed at least 5" off since I've been here. Anywho, it looks sort of frizzy, it's not totally dry yet.. but looks better than I thought! And straighter than my sig pic.. I bought the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy conditioner.. just the conditioner.. it seems to be working :o.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6388&pictureid=84627http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/xwolfxboundx/hairrr.png

Anywho, I'll be celebrating today by doting on my lovely, chocolate-almond smelling hair <3. Yayy!

bunzfan
September 19th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Congratulations and it seems to have grown a lot:)

pepperminttea
September 19th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Congrats on a year! :) Your hair looks in lovely condition.

Yozhik
September 19th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Congratulations! I love the color variation in your hair -- it has beautiful dimension. :flower:

angelfell
September 19th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Congratulations and it seems to have grown a lot:)

Thanks :)! I just wish I didn't trim it so much.. it would be so much longer! Ohh well haha.

Congrats on a year! :) Your hair looks in lovely condition.

Thank you! It's not as healthy as I'd like it, but I'm growing my natural hair out.. it'll be a while before it's all natural, but I feel it will be much healthier then. No die for me!

Congratulations! I love the color variation in your hair -- it has beautiful dimension. :flower:

Thank you :) As stated above I'm growing out natural.. but the majority of it right now is dyed.. the lighter areas were bleached blonde (streaks/highlights), and I dyed over them.

annieangel149
September 19th, 2011, 03:21 PM
well you are doing so well! Your hair is growing and it looks really shiny :)

vanity_acefake
September 19th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Congratulations. Your hair is super shiny.

Rocket22
September 19th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Congrats. on your anniversary! your hair has great shine. I joined the same month as you and I can hardly believe a year has gone by :)

Toiréasa
September 19th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Congratulations,your getting very close to your goal with beautiful shiny hair.

angelfell
September 19th, 2011, 04:19 PM
well you are doing so well! Your hair is growing and it looks really shiny :)

Thank you :)

Congratulations. Your hair is super shiny.

Thank you :) yay I'm glad my hair is shiny

Congrats. on your anniversary! your hair has great shine. I joined the same month as you and I can hardly believe a year has gone by :)

I know, it seems like it went by so fast! But thank you :)

Congratulations,your getting very close to your goal with beautiful shiny hair.

I know, I'm so excited! When it gets there, I'm going to maintain until all damage is gone.. and then maybe, just maybe.. I'll go longer :p. Thank you :)

jasper
September 19th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Happy hair-iversary! I think your efforts are paying off.

Liluri
September 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Your hair looks really healthy, congratulations on your anniversary :)

Airmide
September 19th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Congrats and thanks for sharing pics! I'd love to see a "before" pic too. Your hair is so shiny and looks healthy. Seems like you have a really fast growth rate if you've gained that much and still had trims!

spidermom
September 19th, 2011, 05:45 PM
You've had very good growth in spite of trimming, and your ends are looking better.

Lostsoule77
September 19th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Congratulations on one year. Your hair looks so shiny! Good luck on hitting your goal sooner rather than later. :)

Lisa R
September 19th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Your hair is looking gorgeous and shiny. Lots of growth despite the trims!

Mrspuddinhead
September 19th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Congrats!! Love the shine!!

skaempfer
September 20th, 2011, 05:29 AM
I remember! I think we joined around the same time.
Your hair looks super-shiny, well done!

angelfell
September 21st, 2011, 10:43 AM
Thank you all :) <3. I added a before picture, but it's hard to tell because they're not the same size.. note to self, make them all the same size in the future :p. And, it's from October not September, I don't think I took one for the starting month.. close enough.