PDA

View Full Version : I have to put this out there!!!

stacyyyy1972
September 17th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I am amazed at the support of this site. Whether it is from hair recipes to personal issues in ones life, the support that the LHC shows eachother has to be recognized!!! I am very proud to be a part of a community such as this!! thank You my fellow LHC'ers :D

longhairedlady
September 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I feel the same way! :crush:

UltraBella
September 17th, 2011, 05:59 PM
LHC is seriously special, best forum ever !!

Noreth
September 17th, 2011, 06:01 PM
I agree! Who knew such an amazing group could be created from mutual love of hair:D? (And cheese!:cheese:)

Libbylou
September 17th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I agree, I have learned so much since becoming a member. A lot of good hair care and very inexpensive hair care. Thank you LHC.

jojo
September 17th, 2011, 06:11 PM
It has its moments :D like all "families" do; cheese albeit an animated one normally helps! But it is a great forum, where everybody knows each other, especially by the back of their head! I would have thrown the towel in years ago with my hair if it wasn't for here, so thank you too my LHC family for all your support xx

julierockhead
September 17th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I'm just a noob but I love this place. It's totally changed my approach to my hair and to my body in general.

While we're all feeling the love, go up top and smack that donation button in the upper right corner, if you haven't in a while. It's good to give back.:heartbeat

Lostsoule77
September 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I love this place as well. It is an amazing wealth of knowledge and support! I tend to not get on during the week with work and all and spend half the weekend here to make up! I've probably been on here for about 8 hours today! My DH thinks I'm nuts. In fact I just got married and while I should've been on wedding forums I was on here instead.

I started on the internet when the only well known email/internet source was aol and it's chat rooms were about the only "forums" around. I've been in and out of forums since then, but never stuck with one like I do here. I was lurking off and on for about a year before I officially joined. I have a good feeling that unless something drastic happens I'll be here years from now. Forget Disneyland, I think this is the happiest place on earth! :)

CaityBear
September 17th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Yup the forums are pretty nice. There have been ups and downs but for the most part, it's pretty good here. At least compared to others that I frequent...

I found this forum because of my hair...now...i rarely ever come into the hair forums (learned so much already) and now spend most of my time in the off-topic forums.

Shelly
September 17th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I would have to agree with all the comments that has been made. LHC has given a whole bunch of total strangers a whole bunch of friends, family, support, encouragement, and an online home. I used to post on so many long hair boards. I leave for a while and totally come back to a whole bunch of people, most of which didn't know me from before, but everyone welcomed me back like everyone remembered me from the first time I was here and I had never left.

I really do appreciate everything this wonderful community has done for me and my hair. I hope I give back as much as I have been given. I love you all like you all were all my actual family. Thank you all so very much. :flower::grouphug::cloud9: And, of course, I love the cheese too. :D:cheese: