PDA

View Full Version : My hair is getting longer!!

Sakura07
July 1st, 2008, 06:54 AM
Yesterday I realized that my curls ARE actually growing. Sometimes I wonder because it takes a while to show length on my hair.

But for my last couple days I've been wearing my twists out for the first time in months. And When I put my hair in a ponytail I noticed that the ponytail was thicker, fuller and bigger. And I didn't have to use as any hair pins to keep the front of my hair back too

That's got to be a good sign! I'm soo excited and I just thought I would share.

Next stop maybe my hair will start growing downwards!!
:cheese::cheese:

ladystar
July 1st, 2008, 06:59 AM
YAY!!! CongratS!!!!! More hair is aways better!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

lora410
July 1st, 2008, 07:00 AM
Thats cool!!! Sometimes our hair grows very rapidly and then we go when did that happen:ponder: I think our hair just likes to tease us :eyebrows:

paper
July 1st, 2008, 08:13 AM
Congrats on your hair growth! :cheese: Happy Growing!

Sakura07
July 1st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Lora, I think you may be right. It likes us to stress about it not growing just so it can magically appear and surprise us and say fooled ya, i was growing. :)

Curlsgirl
July 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
That's great! I love when that happens!!!! :cheese:

FrannyG
July 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
I love hearing happy hair stories, and yours is a very good one. :flowers:

Gumball
July 1st, 2008, 01:32 PM
Congrats! Haha. I remember waiting for my hair to grow down, too. Now that's an event in itself! I'm glad it's made you so excited! When it comes to growth people with curlier hair do have to have a bit more patience since it doesn't just grow down.

bohemian
July 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Good for you!! This gives me hope!! Happy hair growing to all!

Sakura07
July 1st, 2008, 08:35 PM
It seems I might be waiting quite a bit longer for downward growth Gumball, but I'm in this for the long haul. :)

Thanks you all for the kind words!!

nappywomyn
July 2nd, 2008, 10:37 AM
Wonderful!!! Curls do tend to trick you, until they suddenly start acting (or hanging) differently!

Arniky
July 5th, 2008, 11:13 AM
congratulations jus let it grow... all the way down waist,thigh..

KittyCat
July 5th, 2008, 01:14 PM
That's great Sakura!
Congrats to your progress. :)

Angellen
July 5th, 2008, 01:40 PM
First outwards, then downwards. :) But it seems you're getting the 'outwards' bit (whether you notice or not!) and downwards shouldn't be too far away. Congrats on the added thickness and length!

Naluin
July 5th, 2008, 01:51 PM
How exciting when you realize that something actually is happening up there!:)

My hair grows in steps: first out a bit and then down a bit and then out a bit and then down again...

Congrats on your progress! :flowers: