PDA

View Full Version : the big trim! and a zombie

error
September 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Well my hair was a few smidges past classic , but in my earlier thread this summer I had quite the battle with that old stupid fan of mine . On top of my summer of hair damage I got too close to a candle! Let me tell you boy was I upset , and stinky ..well mostly stinky . I just trimmed quite a few inches of damage off and still do not have a blunt hemline but a U is fine , it is not a jagged v ..or a w or a triple v x y u so I can live with it , and here are probably the best Lhc photos I have ever taken , about time right?
oh and one more thing I apologize for the weird tones and line stuff my camera has been doing I think it is on its last days , my camera is a little old man :<

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/104_7428.jpg well here is my hurrr I accidentally put too much argan oil in the length so im kinda greasy and do not mind my messy little fx station I was doing some spooky zombie makeup last night

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/104_7397.jpg
yea a zombie with freshly combed hair ... that is convincing! lol

and here is the side view of my new I actually have no idea the length anymore actually also I am not standing funny I have a strange posture , it appears like I am making a curve in my back and I think it also shortens me but I have always been this way lol
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/104_7430.jpg

and there you have it , I just hope it grows back healthy and un beaten this time , I also hope to grow back all the hair I burnt off... Hopefully I will win worlds clumsiest lhc-er badge !

oh yeah ... all these years on the lhc and I STILL do not know my hair type , I know it is stick straight and Loves to tangle ... it never stays this nice all it needs is for the dog to walk past me , a small breeze or someone to fart on it and its like my hair is made up of black mambas .. it just really tangles in on itself . So with that said I shake my fist at all of you who can wear you're hair down all day with no problems!

bna_rapunzel
September 16th, 2011, 03:43 PM
The fan thing sounds like something I would do hahahaha. Its still gorgeous hair, happy growing! Our hair types are the same..... sad to say I don't know mine either! I'm almost tb length, stick straight and if I blink wrong it tangles when its down lol. Good luck with fans and candles and whatever else hair hazardous things are around you... I learn valuable lessons from my fellow LHCers!! :)

owlathena
September 16th, 2011, 03:43 PM
You're hair is amazing!

That's a scary zombie!

error
September 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
haha thanks so much ladies , well hopefully both me and bna rapunzel can figure out our hair types!!!

Kathie
September 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Yikes- that zombie pic is great!
Your hair is looking great- its a nice length.

racrane
September 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I love your hair. My hair tangles super easily, too. It's frustrating! Your hair is so pretty, though. :)

error
September 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Thank you! Funny thing is the only reason I took new photos is because I can not see what is behind me and my mother was telling me my hair was awful and uneven , I am just guessing she does not like it long or something lol.

einna
September 16th, 2011, 03:54 PM
your hair is so amazing! I am sorry about your accidents, but I am sure it will grow back just as beautiful.
And the zombie.. That is really cool/horrible ;)

Lostsoule77
September 16th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Your hair looks amazing! I'm sorry about the accidents, but at least you didn't have to cut a lot to fix your hair. I love the makeup job too!

cindy58
September 16th, 2011, 05:34 PM
You have lovely hair and make a truly terrifying zombie!

longhairedlady
September 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Your hair is stunning!

error
September 16th, 2011, 09:04 PM
thank you for all the feedback guys i am glad i make a terrifying zombie with great hair!

Yame
September 16th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Love your hair! Your current length is just about my goal length, and we have a pretty similar hair type (or at least that's how it looks) so that's some good visualization for me.

PS.: you're the hottest zombie I've ever seen

error
September 16th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Haha thanks ... now im gonna go stalk your hair!

julierockhead
September 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM
All hair cutting posts should include a zombie.

error
September 16th, 2011, 09:40 PM
All hair cutting posts should include a zombie. I was trying to find a like button for this ..

DakarNick
September 16th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Dude, awesome! If I was a girl you're who I'd aspire to be :p. Very petty!

error
September 16th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Dude, awesome! If I was a girl you're who I'd aspire to be :p. Very petty! Hahahah that was an awesome and hilarious complement , thank you nick :> .

spidermom
September 16th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Sorry to hear about the burning, but it doesn't look like you lost much length. Your hair is still stunning.

It does look like you have a pronounced arch in your low back. Be sure to do some pelvic tilt exercises to avoid developing low back pain.

Amarante
September 16th, 2011, 10:11 PM
PS.: you're the hottest zombie I've ever seen

Seconded!
:thumbsup:

error
September 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Sorry to hear about the burning, but it doesn't look like you lost much length. Your hair is still stunning.

It does look like you have a pronounced arch in your low back. Be sure to do some pelvic tilt exercises to avoid developing low back pain.
Thank you i never thought of that! I will look into it.:)

boudica
September 16th, 2011, 11:52 PM
You look great! Your hair looks great! Your Zombie is awesome!

McFearless
September 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM
and here is the side view of my new I actually have no idea the length anymore actually also I am not standing funny I have a strange posture , it appears like I am making a curve in my back and I think it also shortens me but I have always been this way lol

Its called having a big butt my friend, welcome to the club! Haha. Your hair looks gorgeous, its so long and sleek. I hear ya on the tangles. Damn those people who can wear their hair down all day!

kanaka
September 17th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Your hair is gorgeous. Its thick,sleek and of course long. i love your hair and you look beautiful by the way :)

somethingwicked
September 17th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I was trying to find a like button for this ..

LOL, I keep doing that, too! Stupid facebook....

error
September 17th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Its called having a big butt my friend, welcome to the club! Haha. Your hair looks gorgeous, its so long and sleek. I hear ya on the tangles. Damn those people who can wear their hair down all day! hahahah i just died ,.... everyone calls me a big butt , hope its that and nothing else tho i do not want some crazy future back problems!

wooliswonderful
September 17th, 2011, 10:45 AM
My mom set her hair on fire at her wedding rehearsal. She got too close to a candle too. :)
You look great!

woolyleprechaun
September 17th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Im kind of cheesed off you look sooooo hot, and somehow even hotter as a zombie:)! you lovely cowbag:p

newbeginning
September 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Lovely hair and you're very talented with the makeup.

PurusNox
September 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Amazing hair, amazing zombie! :D

jasper
September 17th, 2011, 04:54 PM
:scared: I needed more warning about the zombie pic.

I hope one day to be able to have a big trim and still have as much length as you do after the trim.

error
September 17th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Im kind of cheesed off you look sooooo hot, and somehow even hotter as a zombie:)! you lovely cowbag:p rofl love you're censorship ! and thank you everyone !

Nae
September 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
The hair is looking great error!

I do believe that all zombies should have hair that awesome. Of course, that would mean that I would be horribly distracted in any zombie apocaplyse by their hair, which probably wouldn't turn out well for me. *wonders how to get hair care tips from zombies*