PDA

View Full Version : Summer damage

Avital88
September 16th, 2011, 01:42 AM
So this summer have been the hardest summer ever for my hair.
Months of sun and salt water, i tried to prevent my hair from getting in the water but it was really hard and it did got in at least 10 times.
I also quit the henna in June and start using box dye ,i have colored it 5 times since june.trimmed twice,but my ends are the same as before the trims now again.
So you can imagine how killed my hair is by now.
Any others who feel this summer their hair died? and what to do about it(besides no more colouring)
So my question: what to do about summer damage?can it be fixed?
Please someone help me.. tia x

longhairedlady
September 16th, 2011, 02:01 AM
I oil my hair and leave it in over night when mine is feeling a bit dry. Your hair looks really pretty in your pic though!

annieangel149
September 16th, 2011, 02:23 AM
keeping oil in over night works for me too! I also do more CO washes and dont use the shampoo as much! that really helps! :)

Avital88
September 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM
hmm thank you both, maybe quitting shampoo helps.. my hair isnt looking as nice as in my avatar though, although longer also thinner

gazelle
September 16th, 2011, 11:55 PM
My hair is also exposed to sun,salt and chlorine water, and damaged. I wanted to share that heating the oil treatments give better results than using in room temperature, so heat the oil treatments until they are hot but not burn the hand, with benmarie method. You will see how they give good results on dry and damaged hair:) (I used EVOO, sweet almond oil heated)