PDA

View Full Version : Progress April - Sept... Encouraged for once!

ladylovecraft
September 15th, 2011, 08:11 PM
All I can say to you, my fellow longhairs is this: Keep length progress photos!! Even if you forget to do them every couple of months (as you can see from the gap between my photos, hah! I'm a busy nursing student!) it's well worth it when some progress starts showing. Especially if you're like me and you're very impatient to have long hair.

April 20th 2011:
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g405/villainspiration/803c3f78.jpg

June 7th:
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g405/villainspiration/da71a4d8.png
(sorry for the shoddy cellphone quality, but it's all I have)

Today! (Sept 13th):
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g405/villainspiration/dcef4d63.jpg
This one is much more color accurate, but so you can see the top of my head:
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g405/villainspiration/b8ba3462.jpg

I think I may grow slightly slower than average, but even so, it's good to feel 100% solid BSL now and finally on my way to waist. What do you guys think, another six months or so?

buttercupmcgee
September 15th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Stunning! I love the color, too. I'd say you'll hit waist by christmas, no question. By Vday it should be solid. Congrats!

Rocket22
September 15th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Yes fantastic progress. I too really like the color, it looks great with you coloring in your avatar pic. :)

Ligeia_13
September 15th, 2011, 08:47 PM
I wouldn't say you grow slow at all! That's some impressive growth you've got going on there.

Mairéad
September 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Not slow at all!

archel
September 15th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Not slow in my opinion! And just lovely!

racrane
September 15th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Yay! Great growth! I adore your hair color. I was watching "The Little Mermaid" the other day and was wishing for red hair. So I like to see people who do have such pretty hair. :)

supbanana
September 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I was going to say that seems like pretty fast growth! Your color is fantastic. :)

pink.sara
September 16th, 2011, 12:49 AM
That's not slow! And you have gorgeous hair :)
Waist by next summer for sure.

longhairedlady
September 16th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Love the color!

WaterMusic
September 16th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Great progress! It's nice to see it grow by measurable markers. :)

This is really off topic and non of my business, but it looks like you might want to consider having your bra fitted. When your chest band is pulling up so much in the back, it means that your bra doesn't fit properly, and you will likely feel a lot more comfortable if you start wearing a different size (probably a larger cup and a smaller band).

Feel free to ignore this!

Lucky
September 16th, 2011, 02:58 AM
That is fantastic growth, very inspiring! I'll be sure to take my length shots every month :)

Of the Fae
September 16th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Wow, stunning colour!
You'll be at waist length in no time!!! *envy :P*

Fufu
September 16th, 2011, 04:11 AM
I want your hair colour badly >_<

infinity_girl
September 16th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Wow, your hair grows fast! And the colour is absolutely stunning. Is that a henna?

bunzfan
September 16th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Wow thats some good growth you've had. If you continue to grow like that you could be at waist by Christmas:)

CurlyMopTop
September 16th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Wow your hair grows quick! Very pretty hair. I'd say definately waist by next summer. :D

irishlady
September 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
The colour is incredible. Lovely hair :)

spidermom
September 16th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Hooray for progess; very encouraging.

Melodere
September 16th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't call that slow. My hair grows quickly as well. Went from hair line length bob to almost waist, in just over 2 years once!

And I also love your color!!

Toiréasa
September 16th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Great growth,love the T-shirt with milstones neat idea.

Lostsoule77
September 17th, 2011, 08:52 AM
That looks like fast growth to me. I love the color! If your growth rate stays the same I think you'd be at waist in December or January. This definitely shows why you should take length shots. :)

ladylovecraft
September 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Great progress! It's nice to see it grow by measurable markers. :)

This is really off topic and non of my business, but it looks like you might want to consider having your bra fitted. When your chest band is pulling up so much in the back, it means that your bra doesn't fit properly, and you will likely feel a lot more comfortable if you start wearing a different size (probably a larger cup and a smaller band).

Feel free to ignore this!

Huh... really? The bra I'm wearing in this photo is a 32C which I've always thought was my size... I really doubt I'm bigger (at least in the cup region--maybe the band could be smaller), but I'll definitely try that. Is there a way I can fit myself, haha? I'm really uncomfortable with asking someone to do it for me, even at a store : (

Thanks for the advice though! I will look into it!

IanB
September 18th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I would say that's great progress, well done!