PDA

View Full Version : Henna Boy - any good?

infinity_girl
September 15th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Hello. I am wanting to buy some henna and indigo in the UK. I was wondering if anybody has used Henna Boy recently and how they found the service? Renaissance Henna I have found too expensive and the Henna Boy website is a lot clearer than RH. However, I would like to know how reliable/good service HB are before I order from them? If not, I will probably go with Lush but they are really my third choice (or if anyone knows any other BAQ henna sellers in the UK that are not Henna Boy, Renaissance or Lush, I would love to hear from you!).

MonaMayfair
September 15th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Hi! I'm in the UK too, and have always used Hennaboy for my henna and cassia.
Last time I ordered (a couple of months ago) the parcel arrived the following day, so really good service!

bratz81
September 15th, 2011, 09:09 AM
yup, I second it being good service I have gotten most of my henna there in the past, and bought henna for other people there too.

CopperSilver
September 15th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Hello,

I've been using Henna Boy for several years and never had any problems apart from a couple of late deliveries. These were easily solved/explained and were due to unforseen circumstances. I've also had earlier than expected deliveries, so it all balances out! I noticed Mark has been putting his holidays on the website lately so you can plan in advance if you are running low. I always order a couple of weeks before I need to restock, just in case. Overall I'm happy to recommend him.

celebriangel
September 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Me too, I ordered some yemeni at a good price, and it gave a wonderful colour and arrived the next day!

I'll definitely be ordering from there again.

Buggheart
September 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I recently ordered yemeni from them (I'm in the US) and everything went well. It took about 10 days to arrive but I'm in the US.

jojo
September 15th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Ive never bought from Henna Boy but ive heard good things about the service. When I hennaered i got mine from here http://www.baldwins.co.uk/perl/go.pl/shop/adv-search-results.html they sell quite a lot of different oils and stuff as well as henna and the service is very good and there cheap.

melissa-bee
September 16th, 2011, 07:44 AM
I ordered my first bunch of cassia from Henna Boy a couple months ago and didn't have any problems.
I was going to buy some henna from there but found that SheaButter Cottage brand is a lot cheaper.
On average HennaBoy sells 500grams of henna for about £20-25. SheaButter cottage for the same price sells 1kg of henna.
http://www.akuawood.co.uk/product.php?productid=516&cat=0&page=1