PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending French Braid Bun - Tutorial

CaityBear
September 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=gC4VEFoilos&feature=fvwp

So I was watching the video somebody else posted and started watching other ones and found this one. I thought it looked pretty dang cute! :)

nellreno
September 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM
She does some pretty intricate hairstyles! I wish my mom could have done stuff like that when I was a kid.

Shelly
September 14th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I can do styles like that fairly easily on someone else's hair. I can do them on my own hair as well nut just not as easily. :lol: I'll have to use my DD 11 as a guinea pig next chance I get. :lol:

DakarNick
September 14th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I'll have to see if my DW will let me try this on her!

Lostsoule77
September 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I love her styles! I showed my neighbor who does amazing styles on her DD5 and she is now addicted to her site. :)

NightOwl26
September 14th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I came across her videos and watched about 10 of them in the past! She has awesome braiding/styling skills! I wish I can braid like her to myself but I stink.

Juneii
September 14th, 2011, 10:40 PM
SUBSCRIBED. There is no way I can do these styles on my own but they are so cute to watch. It would be so wonderful if I have a daughter someday :)

Asahinasan
September 15th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I wish I could somehow convince my daughter to sit still long enough to do some of those styles on her... every once in a while i can bribe her to sit still JUST long enough to do a french braid or something similar, but intricate styles like that that take longer than oh say 3 minutes, I just can't get her to sit still!!! maybe as she gets older, I mean my DD is only 2 still... ugh I want to do pretty hair styles on her so badly!!!

BrightEyes7
September 15th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I need to try this out. It's so cute and I hope I'll be able to do this one myself.... but it seems like it'd get pretty difficult around the nape area.

I'm going to have to call up my long haired friend and tell her I'm going to come braid her hair... she'll be excited! LOL

BrightEyes7
September 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I tried this on my long hair friend over the weekend. It was actually pretty simple. But it got loose in the middle part... the part that is coming from the ponytail. So be sure to tighten it each crossover. Otherwise it looked pretty nice. I'm going to attempt it on my own hair tonight, now that I've already done it on someone else.

indigonight
September 19th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Looking fwd to seeing people's attempts of this hairstyle. It is gorgeous and that lady is truly an artist. I could never do something so complex on myself. I generally end up tangling my hair and feeling frustrated with a scarecrow mess atop my head when I try anything more complicated hthan a bun, braid or french braid. I should teach my DH he is good with his hands and doing pernickety things with them but I dont think he'd be motivated enough! He'd rather use his finger skills to play videogames ;-)

khan
September 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=gC4VEFoilos&feature=fvwp

So I was watching the video somebody else posted and started watching other ones and found this one. I thought it looked pretty dang cute! :)

Thanks for the link! I Like.

Airmide
September 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
That's an adorable style for that length! For longer lengths I guess you could do a bun rather than tucking the extra length. I really like how it doesn't show a part, like usually with a crown braid.

Susana
September 19th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Real cute :)