PDA

View Full Version : Grow hair faster?

titina0724
June 30th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Is there anything out there that anybody has used to help hair grow faster... I am dying to have LONG hair =)

Please let me knoww

thanks !!!!

Alley Cat
June 30th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry for me no I tried biotin that didn't work, I tried monistat no that didn't work. After 2 and 1/2 years here my hair grows at 1/2 an inch on average which is fine as before you know it your hair will be as long as you want it to be. Forget about it and it grows is the best advice I could give you. :)

HairColoredHair
June 30th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Good diet, good genes, nice treatment, no damage, careful handling... and luck.

rapunzhell13
June 30th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Long hair requires patience, unless extensions are an option.

toodramatik
July 1st, 2008, 12:00 AM
Patience is key.

I don't personally like extensions. I think the beauty of long, healthy hair is knowing that someone had the persistence and patience to grow it.

It's easy to have short hair [snippety snip!], but not so easy to have long hair =]]

peachy.pudding
July 1st, 2008, 12:49 AM
Yes stop "dying" its like watching paint dry, if you forget it for a while beofre you know it you will have long hair. Patience is the vitue of the long haired.

Starr
July 1st, 2008, 01:15 AM
Try to forget about it. . . I always feel like my hair grows a lot faster when I'm not monitoring it 24/7.

It's like the saying goes: "A watched pot never boils".

morgwn
July 1st, 2008, 01:26 AM
I've found babying my hair and keeping it up prevents it from having much breakage and so all of its growth gets retained. My suggestion goes alongside what has been previously said: have patience and take care of your hair and it'll grow on its own. :)

KittyCat
July 1st, 2008, 03:05 AM
Try to forget about it. . . I always feel like my hair grows a lot faster when I'm not monitoring it 24/7.

It's like the saying goes: "A watched pot never boils".

I second that. It seems to grow much faster this way. I also stopped doing measurements all the time. It helps.

Gothic Lolita
July 1st, 2008, 03:28 AM
In my opinion treating your hair like old lace helps. It doesn't make the hair really grow faster, but prevents damage you propably would have to cut off.

Patience is necessary. You can't snip off your hair just because it doesn't grow long in a month. Some people here find it helpful to put it up and forget about it.

sipnsun
July 1st, 2008, 08:46 AM
Be sure to stay away from harmful hair chemicals and heat styling tools to prevent damage. Other than that, you know what they say, "Patience is a virtue."

By the way, welcome to LHC!