PDA

View Full Version : Project Hairstyle Tarot

Venefica
September 13th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Ok Lords and Ladies I have an idea. Picture Tarot decks have become more and more popular both among diviners and among collectors and there are many places where one can publish a Tarot deck as a print on demand thing, I was thinking, what if we made a hairstyle Tarot? Everyone who wanted to participate chooses one or more Tarot card to do (if more than one person want to do the same card the one that call it first get it.) And then do a hairstyle that is inspired by that card or which encompass the card's symbolism in some way, then take a picture of it, just like a regular action shot.

Now once we have all 78 pictures we decide on a text and card name layout and make this with for example Paint.net or Paint Shop and then find the best print on demand place, most of them you pay nothing to post your item people just pay if they want to get it, and we make it free to download as a PDF and free except the printing company's charge to get it in a physical format just so there is no money involved in it.

The result would be both a divining tool, and a book of 78 inspiration pictures for hairdoes. So what do you think people? Want to joing me for this project?