PDA

View Full Version : How long would you say my hair looks?

Rebeccalaurenxx
September 13th, 2011, 01:41 AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l251/rray13/2.jpg
Its a few inches short of APL right? :) Its always harder for me to tell because my hair is so uneven. It grows slower on the sides than the back.
Its wet in that photo, by the way. I just started growing and im hoping to at least get to APL by the end of this year. :cheer:

Shesta
September 13th, 2011, 02:15 AM
I'd say it's a bit past shoulder - somewhere in between the shortest and longest strands you have. It's always tricky with uneven hair. But it will grow :) Good luck with that!

pepperminttea
September 13th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Its a few inches short of APL right? :)

Yup. :) In between shoulder and APL, depending on how much shrinkage you get when it dries.

Fufu
September 13th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Past shoulder, getting near to apl soon :)

MinderMutsig
September 13th, 2011, 04:48 AM
UBL: upper back length. About halfway from shoulder to APL.

CarpeDM
September 13th, 2011, 06:15 AM
It looks past shoulder to me :)

jojo
September 13th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Id say your just past shoulder, though your hair is wet so depending on how wavy, straight or curly it is determines the length, though wet your just past shoulder probably flip length. Id estimate your about 3.5-4" off apl.

Lianna
September 13th, 2011, 05:58 PM
You can consider your hair length however you want, being wet or dry, by the overall look or just the longest layer. Don't be forced to consider it only when dry, for some people that difference can be even half their hair length. I wonder why is it that a V cut on TBL people don't mind calling it TBL, but when it's APL (which you are almost by the way) people hesitate. /rethoric question

Lissandria
September 13th, 2011, 09:06 PM
You can consider your hair length however you want, being wet or dry, by the overall look or just the longest layer. Don't be forced to consider it only when dry, for some people that difference can be even half their hair length. I wonder why is it that a V cut on TBL people don't mind calling it TBL, but when it's APL (which you are almost by the way) people hesitate. /rethoric question.

I'd say I would have to agree with this. You look pretty close to APL in my book :):)

Yozhik
September 13th, 2011, 09:39 PM
I'd call it collarbone length. :)

swearnsue
September 13th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I don't think the length is uneven, it's a unique and creative "V". Your hemline is graceful and just past shoulder and getting very close to APL.

supbanana
September 13th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I don't think the length is uneven, it's a unique and creative "V". Your hemline is graceful and just past shoulder and getting very close to APL.

I agree, it's a nice V cut. :) 3 inches should put you solidly at APL! Good luck. :)

pixiedust
September 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
I agree, it's a nice V cut. :) 3 inches should put you solidly at APL! Good luck. :)

Agreed. That's only 6 months! :joy: