PDA

View Full Version : How does my hair end up EVERYWHERE?

Charlotte:)
September 13th, 2011, 12:27 AM
After I brush my hair, I clean it out of my brush, roll the hairs into a ball, and throw them away. I'll do the same thing with any hairs I find on the floor. Then I will leave for a few hours, and when I get back, the bathroom floor is covered with my hair again! I swear, it's reproducing or something! It also migrates to the rest of the house, and my roommates complain about my hair being everywhere. I don't understand this at all. I rarely find hair on the floor that belongs to anyone else, and just because mine is longer doesn't mean it should shed any more than their's. This isn't new for me either. My hair has always done this, even when I was a child, and my family would always find my hair around the house and say things like, "Oh look, I found a Charlotte hair". I don't think I shed any more than most people though (in fact, I haven't noticed that I shed very much at all). This happens whether I wear my hair up or down. Does anyone else have this problem?

katsrevenge
September 13th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Yup. It seems to be a running joke with whomever I have lived with... I won't even go into where people have pulled my hair from..

And this has been at all lengths of hair. Hard to deny it's yours when it is that weird shade only you have it dyed..

luxepiggy
September 13th, 2011, 01:15 AM
You need a Dyson! (^(oo)^)

error
September 13th, 2011, 01:26 AM
ohhh I can relate! I will tell the lesser horrifying of my hair stories and where it has been found only because I was both embarrassed and found it completely hilarious all at the same time . My friend steven left his job to try and enjoy his lunchtime , he packed a sandwich and tried to eat it in his car , i was at his house three days prior to the incident lol and somehow my hair found its way into his food :< totally gross ! Well , he has an awful gag reflex and you know that neat little punching bag at the back of your throat ? That little dangly uvula well my hair wrapped around that thing! and it was hanging out of his mouth but he kept yanking on it and yanking on it and would gag every time he yanked lol eventually he jumped out of the car and barfed it free . Jeez poor steve ... yeah and to think this story is one of the less horrific of my evil lone hair stories . LHC shed hair is like black mambas and pythons !

Lucky
September 13th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Oh, my hair is EVERYWHERE in my house, I get tired of cleaning it up! My husband is always complaining about it, he has told me some rather hysterical stories about places, um, on his person where he's found my hairs :D

Hypnotica
September 13th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Micro fiber mop - the best thing ever to clean hair from the floors.

Earth Angel
September 13th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Mine too, I seem to find lots of stray hairs all over my bed covers, pillows, rugs, carpets and any kind of hair magnet type fabric...like fleece! ;)

Audrey Horne
September 13th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Mine is everywhere! And I clean and clean and clean... It's just still everywhere! I have a phobia of it, I swear. I am grossed out! Maybe I should wrap it when I'm home, it could make the situation a little better. I feel so embarrassed when other people find my hairs.

Fairlight63
September 13th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Oh, I can so relate! When I take a bath I find them in the wash rag - uck - so I have to make sure that after I do my hair up that I clean out the sink.
I find them in the vacuum roller - so I have to clean that all out all of the time.
I find them in the rugs, just all over.
I try to keep my hair up all of the time & I still see them all over!

arcane
September 13th, 2011, 06:49 AM
My apartment is full of my hair tumbleweeds. I shed a lot. I always have. I inhereited that trait from my mother. For both of us people find our hair all over themselves/their places for months after we leave. When we both live in the same house she really does need to vaccum everyday (I personally just live with the tumbleweeds and clean up once a week). My family has always played the game: guess the hair!

Nini
September 13th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Really, it's quite natural to shed everywhere. It's not like the hair knows you're in the bathroom and decides to let go;)

And of course, the longer your hair the more noticeable it is!

My flatmate's boyfriend lived with us for a few months, three I think. And they still found my hair in his woolen blanket that was kept on the couch a year after he moved out;)

spidermom
September 13th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Oh yes. Shed hairs get stuck to your clothing, then float off and land in other places.

BlazingHeart
September 13th, 2011, 03:07 PM
My mother and I both have that issue. At one point, her supervisor injured himself because he sat in her chair and pushed back hard, assuming it'd roll easily - it didn't, 'cause the wheels were full of her hair, so he ended up flipping the chair over!

My service dog has put us both to shame, though. He has long wurly/curly black hair and I swear, there are dog hair clouds EVERYWHERE, even though the house is vacuumed twice a week. Doesn't matter how often I brush him. I can't wear khakis or light colored skirts unless I'm willing to tote a lint remover around.

~Blaze

Angel_099
September 13th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Oh yes...I can relate too! I'm surprised I don't get any complaints from my family because it is EVERYWHERE! Oh well, I guess that's the price we pay to have long pretty hair. :)

Anje
September 13th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Do you have cats? I swear mine dig my shed-hair-balls out of the garbage to play with.

frodolaughs
September 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I was thinking about this today when I walked back in to the bathroom I had deep-cleaned an hour earlier. Gah! Hair EVERYWHERE! I give up.

jojo
September 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I actually nearly chopped my cheeks in half (not a good way to find your tail bone :D) trying to pull one that had landed "down there" stupid thing is I actually thought it was a pube!!! TMI!! I was drying myself after a shower at the time!

ETA= I do not have long pubes!