PDA

View Full Version : Quick urgent question!

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Hi there everyone :)

I am about to trim my hair, I'm off to the bathroom to detangle it, but I have a question, I need your opinions!

I wore my hair in a center part for 5 years and I have recently changed it to a side part. Should I part it in the center for my trim now? Or should I keep this same side part?

I'm thinking of placing the center part for the trim to make it more even... is this right? What would you do? :)

Thank's :D I'll check this in a while, hopefully I'll have at least a couple opinions ^^

Shelly
September 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Keep the center part to trim. Otherwise it will come out very uneven.

Lianna
September 12th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I would keep the center part to trim too. When you decide to change parts it won't be uneven, just with a layered effect.

slo2gro
September 12th, 2011, 03:52 PM
i agree go with centre

willbe
September 12th, 2011, 03:55 PM
hi there

keep it the same side part

:-)

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Hey everyone :D

Thank you so much for the feedback :) I just trimmed and it went well. I went with the center part and it looks the same with the side part on so there :) Thank's so much for the input :D

Willbe, I was scared that the side part would make a funky effect, I don't know... still I guess it didn't make a difference :p

Thank you :blossom:

spidermom
September 12th, 2011, 04:38 PM
And there will be pictures, yes?

sun-kissed
September 12th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I believe spidermom meant that as a statement, not a question. ;)

mallorykay13
September 12th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I believe spidermom meant that as a statement, not a question. ;)

Hehehe I love you guys.

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Oh Spidey :D

I don't know... maybe in my blog. The ones I took were not very good, and they make it seem like everything got crooked in the hemline, I must have been in an angle when my sister took them and we didn't notice it... It's still very thin though.

But yes, maybe there will be pictures! :) I love you guys :flowers:

Mesmerise
September 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I used to always trim with the side part...but centre is a bit easier because it means you can wear it either way! When you trim with the side part, if you part in the centre, you get some longer strands on one side which doesn't look so great lol.