PDA

View Full Version : 7th year Aniversary and Trim today

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Hello everyone :flowers:

Some might remember me from posting on the boards very regularly a while ago.

I have grown my hair for 7 years from pixie to classic lenght. Today is my 7th aniversary :) I can say now that I accomplished my goal :joy:

Unfortunatly I won't post pictures today yet because I'm just going to take them now while I trim my hair. I haven't trimmed for quite a while, so my ends are very thin, actually see through from about hips down to classic.

My plan is to trim about 4 cm now (a little less than 2 inches) and trim again in December. I will be trimming all my growth from now on in order to thicken my hemline and make it fuller and blunter, since currently it is stright across but so thin, so it looks like fairytale ends.

So the plan is trimming every 3 months, whatever growth there is after that period of time (hopefully being at 120 cm before every trim).

Thank you so much for all the suport you have given me, with special thanks to Spidermom, Amoretti and Samara Morgan, who were the 3 people who given me the most strenght on my hair when I was a very regular poster. There are lots of other people such as Kelly J, David N, Cuddledumplin, Emichiee, Franny G, Jason, Lize, Mira Chan, Zéphine... thanks to all of you guys and everyone in the forum :flower: I really love this place and you guys! I belong here.

Thank's so much as well to the people at MLHH. I will be posting there as well in a few days hopefully.

I will also be posting pictures later on, of my hair before and after the trim. Emichee is my biggest inspiration now, and I hope that I will have as much success as she did trimming her hair regularly.

I'm so glad that I have this place and all of you guys to share all there special things. Thank you so much :)

:flowers:

:blossom:

SpinDance
September 12th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal! I look forward to pictures. :)

(P.S. I've enjoyed reading your posts.)

wooliswonderful
September 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Happy Anniversary!! :toast:

dementedkitten
September 12th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!

Also, I'm having a little look through your hair site .. good stuff :)

Shelly
September 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on reaching your goal. I'm so happy for you.

slo2gro
September 12th, 2011, 03:50 PM
OMG happy anniversary That is awesome. 7 years wow WOOT WOOT for you YAYYYY. Good choice with the trim I think you will be very happy. It will grow back in a flash. Cant wait to see pics.... :)

caiti42
September 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Happy anniversary :)

Little_Bird
September 12th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thank you sooo much everyone :D

I don't know if I will post pictures right this month because I don't really like the ones I took today, my hair is still very thin even after the trim, which I already expected. It did go great though, I trimmed about 2 inches and still the measurement afterwards said I was at goal :)

I will be posting more about the trim on my blog here if you wanna know ^^

Thank you so so much :blossom:

P.S. I really have to update my stats here! :p

Dars
September 12th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Congrats on reaching your goal! :)

seaj
September 12th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Congrats! I hope I'll be able to grow out my hair just like yours. Just give me 5 more years...

Dragon
September 12th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Happy Anniversary :)

EdG
September 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Happy 7th Anniversary! :hifive:
Ed

supbanana
September 12th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Aw, congrats! That must feel amazing. :D

jojo
September 12th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Happy Anniversary little bird, you have come such a long way and classic is such a wonderful accomplishment for somebody tall. I have always enjoyed reading your posts and your videos are what I look at when I go through a "I want to cut" phase-they work. Your hair is amazing and I hope you will be posting a new video soon *hint hint*

CurlyMopTop
September 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Happy Anniversary and congrats on reaching your goal! :D I can't wait to see pics! :)

freckles
September 13th, 2011, 04:18 PM
happy anniversary and congratulations on hitting your goal! :)

irishlady
September 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Awww you're so sweet! And congratulations! Love your siggy pic.

AcornMystic
September 13th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Wow!! 7 years. :agape:
Congratulations on reaching your goal. It`s going to take me 7 years to get to knee. I`m going for terminal, but once that is achieved I plan on going back to knee, if my genes will permit me to reach and go past it. If my terminal length is knee that is cool too. It`s so inspiring to see a member achieve what they set out to do and attain their ultimate goal length. I really helps me to see how beneficial LHC can be. It`s all enjoying and loving your length from here on (not that we don`t but you know what I mean:p). Happy trimming!

Amoretti
September 14th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Congratulations, my friend!!!! It's been a pleasure getting to know you and your amazing hair all these years! :flowers:

MrsGuther
September 14th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Happy Hairniversary!!!

kanaka
September 15th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Happy Anniversary and congrats too. seriously that's a wow :)