PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the floor length hair

Shelly
September 12th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Does anyone know how they trim or if they just S&D or what? How do they take care of their ends aside of the protective updos?

spidermom
September 12th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I know of one woman who would let her hair flow down her back, lean forward, grasp her hair, pull it forward between her legs, and trim off as much of the ends as she felt needed it.

MinderMutsig
September 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I know JJJ uses a method where you pony your hair with a couple of bands and then you slide all of them down a couple of inches except for one, then you slide them all down again but leaving one and you repeat that as far as you can reach. This creates a banded ponytail. Then when you can't reach any further you take your ponytail under your arm, being careful not to slide the bands on the length. You pull the last band down as far as you want to trim your hair, put the ends on the counter in front of you and just cut it straight.

Chromis
September 12th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I know JJJ uses a method where you pony your hair with a couple of bands and then you slide all of them down a couple of inches except for one, then you slide them all down again but leaving one and you repeat that as far as you can reach. This creates a banded ponytail. Then when you can't reach any further you take your ponytail under your arm, being careful not to slide the bands on the length. You pull the last band down as far as you want to trim your hair, put the ends on the counter in front of you and just cut it straight.

Oooh I use a single one now for that method, but it is always tricky to know if I have been entirely even all the way down. I will have to try this variant next time!

jojo
September 12th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I don't know, personally id get somebody else who I trusted to do it. I was never good at that game twister!!!:D

supbanana
September 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I know of one woman who would let her hair flow down her back, lean forward, grasp her hair, pull it forward between her legs, and trim off as much of the ends as she felt needed it.

I just love the idea that this method exists. :D

Shelly
September 13th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Ok, so pretty much the same way I do it now only with multiple bands. Makes since. :lol: