PDA

View Full Version : Styles

jacknuts
September 12th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Does anyone know any hairstyles for a man to wear?

coneyisland
September 12th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Loose hair, or ponytail, or a single low braid -- any of these look good for a man.
His type work environment is an important factor in deciding on a usual hairstyle for his workplace.

lapispimpernel
September 12th, 2011, 07:41 AM
This thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=76293) has ideas for men's hairstyles (and the ladies chiming in on whether they like them or no). :)

Vijikanth
September 12th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Well, long hair is itself little tough to carry forward in most of the societies..I thought in India its so...but from the threads...I see there is discrimination all over the world on long hair for a man..With this issue..any man needs to carry himself with confidence if wearing a distinct hairstyle..I wear a half tail, ponytail(not too high..little high as my head shape is such..with a small bump), or i leave it lose..Have not tried braids yet..may be once my hair gets little longer.

hendrickx
September 12th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Anything out of "the norm" will buck the system and force some people to examine their own views on society. They may react negatively, even in a discriminatory fashion. Always be patient and kind with these people, as it's their issue to resolve. Do what makes you happy and politely request a higher authority if there's a workplace issue.

Hope this helps!