PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts?

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Hello all!
I just wanted to know if any one just shampoos there hair in the shower, and instead of using a conditioner in the shower you use a leave-in conditioner when you get out?

I was wondering this, because I stumbled across a video on youtube of a girl who had GORGEOUS long hair and that was part of her routine. She said she didn't like to use conditioner in the shower because conditioner tended to weigh her hair down.

So, do any of y'all do this method or have thought about it?

The only time I did a method like this was with the Toadstool soap products, and even though I had some really nice body my hair started getting dry. So, I am back to cones which are in both my shampoo and conditioner.

Shelly
September 10th, 2011, 03:32 PM
I do know people that do is that method and are very happy with the results. I, however, don't use that method because my hair doesn't like leave-ins that often. I'll use them when my hair gets really really dry between washing in the winter time when the hair becomes full of static because of the dryness. That's the only time I'll use a leave-in.

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I do know people that do is that method and are very happy with the results. I, however, don't use that method because my hair doesn't like leave-ins that often. I'll use them when my hair gets really really dry between washing in the winter time when the hair becomes full of static because of the dryness. That's the only time I'll use a leave-in.

Thank you for your thoughts. In the video she also stated she puts very little on her roots and above her ears.

BlazingHeart
September 10th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I tend to be much happier with a standard rinse-out than a leave-in for conditioners. My hair is so thick that getting a leave-in distributed evenly is difficult, and getting one you rinse out distributed evenly isn't as important as long as everywhere gets some. My hair also feels cleaner to me with the rinse-out product, which probably means I end up with too much leave-in when I try it. Since trying the leave-in hasn't worked well and usinga standard rinse-out has, I figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

~Blaze

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I tend to be much happier with a standard rinse-out than a leave-in for conditioners. My hair is so thick that getting a leave-in distributed evenly is difficult, and getting one you rinse out distributed evenly isn't as important as long as everywhere gets some. My hair also feels cleaner to me with the rinse-out product, which probably means I end up with too much leave-in when I try it. Since trying the leave-in hasn't worked well and usinga standard rinse-out has, I figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

~Blaze

Well, I'm glad you found something that works out for you. ;)

I'm not too sure about what I like lol! But I'm guessing that's because I probably slather on a little too much leave-in and have yet to find the right one.

luxepiggy
September 10th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I would never be able to do that, as I'm a fingercomber and I like to detangle in the shower with conditioner (^(oo)^)

Siiri
September 10th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I did this for a few years when I used to dye my hair, because I read it would cause less fading than using a conditioner you need to rinse out. I don't remember my hair being in any worse condition than with a normal conditioner, but then again I wasn't trying to grow out my hair. I don't do that anymore, I CO-wash and use a leave-in conditioner :)

Lianna
September 10th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I did that for a while and it was okay. I just go with normal conditioner now because I was using too much leave-in, it was harder for me to get the right amount (than with normal). I still do it sometimes though.

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I would never be able to do that, as I'm a fingercomber and I like to detangle in the shower with conditioner (^(oo)^)

You have such GORGEOUS HAIR!!! Do you use cones or are you cone free?

I did this for a few years when I used to dye my hair, because I read it would cause less fading than using a conditioner you need to rinse out. I don't remember my hair being in any worse condition than with a normal conditioner, but then again I wasn't trying to grow out my hair. I don't do that anymore, I CO-wash and use a leave-in conditioner :)

Did it cause less fading? if so I'll have to tell my mom since she dyes her hair. She just won't embrace the gray lol! I'm curious, what leave-in do you use?

I did that for a while and it was okay. I just go with normal conditioner now because I was using too much leave-in, it was harder for me to get the right amount (than with normal). I still do it sometimes though.

I always find it hard to find the right amount, but I'll get there.

Siiri
September 10th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Did it cause less fading? if so I'll have to tell my mom since she dyes her hair. She just won't embrace the gray lol! I'm curious, what leave-in do you use?

I can't say I noticed a lot difference, I guess it should fade less because water fades the colour, so it's kind of logical.. I think CO-washing or using a sulfate free shampoo would help too, since I've understood that it's the sulfates that really fade colour.

I use Alba Botanica Fragrance free leave-in conditioner, it's cone and mineral oil free. It's in creamy form and from the ingredients list looks heavy, but I haven't had problems with overdosing.

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 04:54 PM
I can't say I noticed a lot difference, I guess it should fade less because water fades the colour, so it's kind of logical.. I think CO-washing or using a sulfate free shampoo would help too, since I've understood that it's the sulfates that really fade colour.

I use Alba Botanica Fragrance free leave-in conditioner, it's cone and mineral oil free. It's in creamy form and from the ingredients list looks heavy, but I haven't had problems with overdosing.

Is that leave-in in a yellow tube with a pink cap? If so I have tried it and liked it, but while using it I would get HUGE pimples on my neck. :( I was also using it with everyday shea vanilla mint shampoo and conditioner, though all three products seems to really thicken my hair the conditioner from everyday shea had horrible detangling qualities for me. :(

Siiri
September 10th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Is that leave-in in a yellow tube with a pink cap? If so I have tried it and liked it, but while using it I would get HUGE pimples on my neck. :( I was also using it with everyday shea vanilla mint shampoo and conditioner, though all three products seems to really thicken my hair the conditioner from everyday shea had horrible detangling qualities for me. :(

Yes that's the one. Too bad it didn't work with your skin type. I haven't had any skin issues with it, even though I have combination skin and it's pretty oily.

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Yes that's the one. Too bad it didn't work with your skin type. I haven't had any skin issues with it, even though I have combination skin and it's pretty oily.

I wish it would've worked but oh well, I'm glad it is working for you though. ;)

I have combination skin that is oily but dries easily. I'm trying to find a good foundation.

excentricat
September 10th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I like rinse outs for normal conditioning. If my hair needs some extra, I'll just put some of the regular stuff in as a leave in. I would get way more weighed down if I tried to do all my conditioning with a leave in.

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I like rinse outs for normal conditioning. If my hair needs some extra, I'll just put some of the regular stuff in as a leave in. I would get way more weighed down if I tried to do all my conditioning with a leave in.

I thought you would get more weighed down hair from using the regular stuff as a leave in? But hey if it works, YAY!!!

Aimskylove
September 10th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I actually do this! lol. My hair feels so odd if I dont do this. My hair thrives off of leave in!

GabrielleRose
September 10th, 2011, 11:39 PM
I actually do this! lol. My hair feels so odd if I dont do this. My hair thrives off of leave in!

If you don't mind me asking, what products work for you?

celebriangel
September 11th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I use both! My hair is both wurly and reasonably non-porous, so it needs some serious moisture. I think that most curlies/wurlies I've seen seem to need conditioner, both for moisture and detangling purposes - detangling is easiest for me if I do it in the shower with my hair covered in conditioner. Most of us also use leave-in as well.

I've heard people with wavy and straight and/or fine hair complain that too much moisture leaves them greasy or stringy or weighed down, though, so I have heard some people have success with a routine such as the one you describe.

I think, though, that most wurlies and curlies - except possible the ones who are WO? Would fight you tooth and nail if you tried to take away our conditioner; many of us are CO :)

As a leave-in I use nightblooming's summer panacea salve.

Kelikea
September 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM
It seems like with a leave in you would have to comb it through really well to distribute while wet, and I don't like to do that. My hair sheds really bad when I try to thoroughly detangle wet hair. If your hair likes to be combed while wet, then you might like it.

Panth
September 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Meh, IMO if your normal conditioner is 'weighing down' your hair, you're using too much of it and/or it's not the conditioner for you. NOT that you need to use a leave-in conditioner post-washing instead of using a normal conditioner whilst washing.

I'd think using leave-in conditioner instead of the regular type would have some major downsides:
- more difficult to get the amount right and it evenly distributed
- potentially more liable to build-up as you're not rinsing after applying it, plus many leave-in conditioners are 'cone-laden
- more expensive! if it's your only conditioning product, you're going to be using a fair amount and it's usually rather more expensive than normal conditioner

Anyway, the whole thing is not an issue for me as I do oil shampoo, negating the need for any sort of conditioner whatsoever.

GabrielleRose
September 11th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I use both! My hair is both wurly and reasonably non-porous, so it needs some serious moisture. I think that most curlies/wurlies I've seen seem to need conditioner, both for moisture and detangling purposes - detangling is easiest for me if I do it in the shower with my hair covered in conditioner. Most of us also use leave-in as well.

I've heard people with wavy and straight and/or fine hair complain that too much moisture leaves them greasy or stringy or weighed down, though, so I have heard some people have success with a routine such as the one you describe.

I think, though, that most wurlies and curlies - except possible the ones who are WO? Would fight you tooth and nail if you tried to take away our conditioner; many of us are CO :)

As a leave-in I use nightblooming's summer panacea salve.

Yesterday, I used both conditioner and leave in. I was only weighed down for a bit and then the poof in my hair came back. I had a lot of extra poof with using a leave-in alone but I knew that my hair would dry out over time. Though I have fine strands and medium in the mix I am very prone to tangles, splits and dryness. So, I'm having some trouble finding what is best for me. :(

Lol, I would never take y'alls comb away. You wurlies and curlies have GORGEOUS hair that must be cared for so that is a no-no lol!

I have actually been thinking about trying nightblooming's panacea. I believe she has a sample kit with the annointing oil, panacea, and something else I can't remember sorry. :(

pixiedust
September 11th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I use this method. Sometimes I use conditioner after i shampoo but I prefer the results with the leave in.

GabrielleRose
September 11th, 2011, 10:17 AM
It seems like with a leave in you would have to comb it through really well to distribute while wet, and I don't like to do that. My hair sheds really bad when I try to thoroughly detangle wet hair. If your hair likes to be combed while wet, then you might like it.

I really didn't like combing it while wet with just the leave-in, because I had so many tangles and it caused much yanking. :(

Meh, IMO if your normal conditioner is 'weighing down' your hair, you're using too much of it and/or it's not the conditioner for you. NOT that you need to use a leave-in conditioner post-washing instead of using a normal conditioner whilst washing.

I'd think using leave-in conditioner instead of the regular type would have some major downsides:
- more difficult to get the amount right and it evenly distributed
- potentially more liable to build-up as you're not rinsing after applying it, plus many leave-in conditioners are 'cone-laden
- more expensive! if it's your only conditioning product, you're going to be using a fair amount and it's usually rather more expensive than normal conditioner

Anyway, the whole thing is not an issue for me as I do oil shampoo, negating the need for any sort of conditioner whatsoever.

I know that if I put too much on the scalp area then I get the weighed down roots, so I'm just careful how much I put on top but my length certainly does need it since it tangles like crazy!

The downfalls I experienced with the Toadstool products was I used about half the bottle of shampoo within a week, and even more of the leave-in which would be very costly if I decided to keep using them since they are $8.50 each if I remember correctly plus the shipping and the deep conditioner did not detangle! :( Another downfall, the leave-in was not enough to get my tangles out, and though it worked for a few days I could already tell my hair was going to eventually dry out. :(

Aimskylove
September 11th, 2011, 01:25 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what products work for you?

I use a loreal leave in from the everstrong sulfate free line! Smells great and isn't too thick.

Aimskylove
September 11th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I also only use in on about half of my hair. Mostly towards my ends.

spidermom
September 11th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I prefer to have my bushy hair weighed down, so I usually do a CWC, and about once a week use a leave-in (CHI Silk Infusion) as well.

Once in a great while, I feel that my hair has been too limp, then I do CW without the final conditioner or leave-in. But times like that are rare.

GRU
September 11th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I only shampoo about once a year. Otherwise I CO-wash, rinse, ACV rinse, half-rinse, then leave-in.

My leave-in varies according to my mood at the time. Usually it's a combination of my washing conditioner (Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut), a few drops of oil of some sort, and a bit of water to make it spread more easily. I mix it up in a color applicator bottle and keep it on my bathtub ledge with my other stuff.

GabrielleRose
September 11th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I use a loreal leave in from the everstrong sulfate free line! Smells great and isn't too thick.

Oh, I've tried that before and wasn't really a fan of it. It smelled kind of funky to me and it made my blonde hair look dark and dull. But I'm glad it works for you! ;)

I prefer to have my bushy hair weighed down, so I usually do a CWC, and about once a week use a leave-in (CHI Silk Infusion) as well.

Once in a great while, I feel that my hair has been too limp, then I do CW without the final conditioner or leave-in. But times like that are rare.

Thanks for telling me your regimen.

What do you use for your CWC?

I only shampoo about once a year. Otherwise I CO-wash, rinse, ACV rinse, half-rinse, then leave-in.

My leave-in varies according to my mood at the time. Usually it's a combination of my washing conditioner (Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut), a few drops of oil of some sort, and a bit of water to make it spread more easily. I mix it up in a color applicator bottle and keep it on my bathtub ledge with my other stuff.

Wow, you only shampoo once a year? I don't think I could go without or my blonde hair will end up looking greasy. Would be nice though since shampoo can be very drying. :/

GRU
September 12th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Wow, you only shampoo once a year? I don't think I could go without or my blonde hair will end up looking greasy. Would be nice though since shampoo can be very drying. :/

I do it when my ends start getting super-tangly and knotty, hoping that it's just build-up. I probably don't even *need* to do that once-per-year shampoo... I am very paranoid about reading the ingredients in products I put on my hair, and I don't allow any 'cones or mineral oil, so I really don't get any build-up.

Unfortunately, the two times I've done it, my ends have still been *ick* afterwards, so it just means I need to chop off the damaged parts that are sticking to each other (I've still got pre-LHC length, and by the time those parts get down to waist, they're in REALLY bad shape). Another year or two and I should have most of the damage gone, and then hopefully I can start adding more length.

racrane
September 12th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I CWC but occasionally I'll use a VO5 conditioner as a leave in. Mostly that's because I don't want to shampoo or conditioner that particular day in the shower and I want some moisture. It works fairly well, though I had to learn how to distribute evenly and not use too much or too little. It works for me a couple times a week. But I have fine hair and the dry ends soak up everything they can - especially the ends from when I didn't know about LHC.

jojo
September 12th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I tried when my hair was probably about your length and my hair was so shiny doing this, however my hair is too long to do this now as it tangles so badly. These days I have to use a thick conditioner in the shower and a leave in.

GabrielleRose
September 12th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I do it when my ends start getting super-tangly and knotty, hoping that it's just build-up. I probably don't even *need* to do that once-per-year shampoo... I am very paranoid about reading the ingredients in products I put on my hair, and I don't allow any 'cones or mineral oil, so I really don't get any build-up.

Unfortunately, the two times I've done it, my ends have still been *ick* afterwards, so it just means I need to chop off the damaged parts that are sticking to each other (I've still got pre-LHC length, and by the time those parts get down to waist, they're in REALLY bad shape). Another year or two and I should have most of the damage gone, and then hopefully I can start adding more length.

I hope you get the desired healthy length you need after you get rid of the pre-LHC length.

I CWC but occasionally I'll use a VO5 conditioner as a leave in. Mostly that's because I don't want to shampoo or conditioner that particular day in the shower and I want some moisture. It works fairly well, though I had to learn how to distribute evenly and not use too much or too little. It works for me a couple times a week. But I have fine hair and the dry ends soak up everything they can - especially the ends from when I didn't know about LHC.

My hair didn't really get along with VO5, but I'm glad something works for you and you found the right balance.

GabrielleRose
September 12th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I tried when my hair was probably about your length and my hair was so shiny doing this, however my hair is too long to do this now as it tangles so badly. These days I have to use a thick conditioner in the shower and a leave in.

Even at my length it gets crazy tangles though it has always been shiny, but IMO I don't think I could do alone with just a leave-in.

If you don't mind me asking, what thick conditioner and leave-in do you use?

hototogisu
September 13th, 2011, 12:20 AM
I couldn't imagine doing this! Co-washing has saved my snappy, tangle-prone, very, very porous hair, and when I shampoo I have to use tons of conditioner to comb my hair out. I very rarely use a leave in, though - I actually find they make my hair look stringy and greasy (is that what we mean by 'weighed down'?).

Rebeccalaurenxx
September 13th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I actually dislike leave-ins, because the cones dry out my hair and make it hard and dont really accomplish anything. The only thing i "leave" in my hair is coconut oil.
I actually prefer co-washing above everything else. Suave natural to clean my scalp and then some deep moisture to my ends, depending on what my hair needs. If its starting to get dry and brittle ill do i protein treatment instead of conditioning my ends.

celebriangel
September 13th, 2011, 05:16 AM
OP, it sounds like you have dry or frizz-prone hair and you realistically want to be using both conditioner and leave-in. If you have trouble with tangles, perhaps you could try a product with a *small* amount of cones? Say, a conefree wash routine with some coney leave-in. Try lighter cones, too, such as amodimethicone.

(I say this as a conefree girl. But I rarely have tangle/frizz problems). However, it could also be a sign of dryness - the solution to which, I'd say, would be CWC or perhaps CO.

GRU
September 13th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I very rarely use a leave in, though - I actually find they make my hair look stringy and greasy (is that what we mean by 'weighed down'?).

Yep -- particularly with fine hair, it doesn't take much at all to make it look "icky". My coarse and curly hair can take quite a bit of leave-in, however.

I actually dislike leave-ins, because the cones dry out my hair and make it hard and dont really accomplish anything. The only thing i "leave" in my hair is coconut oil.

Leave-ins don't have to have 'cones in them. Many of us just use regular conditioner for a leave-in. Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut is what I use, and it doesn't have 'cones.

Ashenputtel
September 13th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I don't like leaves in. I prefer using a moisturising sulfate free shampoo and then a protein condish. I then put some of my homade hair balm on the tips. I used to bleach that part so they need protection.

My hair isn't soft when its wet with my condish. But when it dries it feels fabulous. A lot of fine hair need proteins and should be careful not to over moisturise hair.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I couldn't imagine doing this! Co-washing has saved my snappy, tangle-prone, very, very porous hair, and when I shampoo I have to use tons of conditioner to comb my hair out. I very rarely use a leave in, though - I actually find they make my hair look stringy and greasy (is that what we mean by 'weighed down'?).

I've tried CO, but it left my blonde hair looking dark and dingy. It works fine the first time, but the next time around yuck! But I'm glad it works for you! ;)

When I use too much leave-in my hair will look dark, and flat on top. It does get stringy and greasy as well but that is if I glob it on!

I actually prefer co-washing above everything else. Suave natural to clean my scalp and then some deep moisture to my ends, depending on what my hair needs. If its starting to get dry and brittle ill do i protein treatment instead of conditioning my ends.

Aren't there leave-ins without cones?

I can't use coconut oil as a leave-in because I can't find the right balance.

As I said my hair does not like CO, but I'm glad it works for so many others.

OP, it sounds like you have dry or frizz-prone hair and you realistically want to be using both conditioner and leave-in. If you have trouble with tangles, perhaps you could try a product with a *small* amount of cones? Say, a conefree wash routine with some coney leave-in. Try lighter cones, too, such as amodimethicone.

(I say this as a conefree girl. But I rarely have tangle/frizz problems). However, it could also be a sign of dryness - the solution to which, I'd say, would be CWC or perhaps CO.

I have both dry and frizzy hair. But is it weird that frizz doesn't bother me? Lol! I do have trouble with tangles, but the shampoo and conditioner I'm trying from Andalou Naturals has a styling cream that claims to be conditioning as well so I may try that. As for the cones, my hair gets hard with them but I haven't found that with this product even though it contains amodimethicone.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 06:18 PM
[quote=Ashenputtel;1777554]I don't like leaves in. I prefer using a moisturising sulfate free shampoo and then a protein condish. I then put some of my homade hair balm on the tips. I used to bleach that part so they need protection.

I am using both a moisturising shampoo (sulfate free) and conditioner. I'm not sure my hair likes proteins. I remember soaking my hair in coconut oil and then rinsing it off and my hair was very dry and crunchy. So maybe my hair dislikes protein?

My hair does feel soft both when wet with conditioner and air dried. I do have a lot of fine hair as well.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I don't like leaves in. I prefer using a moisturising sulfate free shampoo and then a protein condish. I then put some of my homade hair balm on the tips. I used to bleach that part so they need protection.

My hair isn't soft when its wet with my condish. But when it dries it feels fabulous. A lot of fine hair need proteins and should be careful not to over moisturise hair.

I forgot to ask, what happens when you over moisturise hair?

Ashenputtel
September 13th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I forgot to ask, what happens when you over moisturise hair?
In my case it's limp and lifeless. I don't know the science about what exactly happens, I know that in many cases, fine hair can easily be over moisturised. I can't do heavy masks too often.

You can't know if your hair likes protein by tring coconut oil, my hair dislike coconut oil on its own (but it's great in a mix with a humectant and another carrier), but loves protein. You have to try it. My hair wet with protein like I save before has no slip at all. It just feel like wet shampoo hair. But once it dries it looks great.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 06:47 PM
In my case it's limp and lifeless. I don't know the science about what exactly happens, I know that in many cases, fine hair can easily be over moisturised. I can't do heavy masks too often.

You can't know if your hair likes protein by tring coconut oil, my hair dislike coconut oil on its own (but it's great in a mix with a humectant and another carrier), but loves protein. You have to try it. My hair wet with protein like I save before has no slip at all. It just feel like wet shampoo hair. But once it dries it looks great.

Oh ok, that happens to my hair when I use deep masks with a lot of cones. Especially when I tried the Pantene Beautiful Lengths mask.

So, what can I try to see if my hair likes proteins? Are there any natural products?

My hair dislikes coconut alone as well, but mixed with jojoba oil it works GREAT!

GRU
September 13th, 2011, 08:03 PM
I'm not sure my hair likes proteins. I remember soaking my hair in coconut oil and then rinsing it off and my hair was very dry and crunchy. So maybe my hair dislikes protein?

Coconut oil does not have protein in it. It has fat in it, just like any other oil.

I see this concept repeated over and over again, and I'm not sure where it came from originally, because oil does not have protein, just oil....

Deborah
September 13th, 2011, 08:44 PM
I don't use any type of conditioner as conditioner. I mostly CO wash, and then just finish with an acidic rinse; usually citric acid, sometimes vinegar.

It seems to me that a lot of folks use conditioner regularly, then find that their hair is limp, or gets oily fast, never considering that it's the conditioner causing the limpness or oiliness. They are probably like me, and just don't need conditioner. I think that sometimes people use it because they think everyone else uses it, so they believe they must need it too.

Just my opinion of course.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Coconut oil does not have protein in it. It has fat in it, just like any other oil.

I see this concept repeated over and over again, and I'm not sure where it came from originally, because oil does not have protein, just oil....

Thank you for clearing that up. The reason why I thought coconut oil had protein in it was from various websites when I would look for info on it.

GabrielleRose
September 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I don't use any type of conditioner as conditioner. I mostly CO wash, and then just finish with an acidic rinse; usually citric acid, sometimes vinegar.

It seems to me that a lot of folks use conditioner regularly, then find that their hair is limp, or gets oily fast, never considering that it's the conditioner causing the limpness or oiliness. They are probably like me, and just don't need conditioner. I think that sometimes people use it because they think everyone else uses it, so they believe they must need it too.

Just my opinion of course.

I'm glad COing works for you. :)

I simply use conditioner, because my hair tangles like crazy and my hair tends to get on the dry side. Also, while COing my hair gets limp and dingy looking. :( I wish it would've worked though.