PDA

View Full Version : pigtail buns that cooperate with a hat?

Clem_Dela
September 9th, 2011, 09:17 PM
tomorrow, i start training at my first Real Job, Baskin Robbins!

I have to keep my hair under control so that people don't eat it on accident.

So, can anyone recommend some buns that would work as pigtail buns under a hat?

This would exclude hair sticks. And, I don't have spin pins or anything else fancy... just hair ties and bobby pins.

kidari
September 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM
If you are wearing a visor you can do a messy ponytail/bun high on top of the head (I worked at Baskin Robbins in high school and we wore visors lol). If it's a baseball hat, do a low bun, low pigtails, low braided pigtails, low pigtail buns. Don't eat a lot of ice cream- I got 3 cavities from working there 2 years! I forgot to add, just use simple elastics.

Cowgirl16
September 9th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Congratulations! My first job was at Baskin Robins:cool: I think a low pony or bun will do. I love their icecream, Quarterback Crunch YUM:D Good luck

kidari
September 10th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Congratulations! My first job was at Baskin Robins:cool: I think a low pony or bun will do. I love their icecream, Quarterback Crunch YUM:D Good luck

How funny! All of our first jobs was at Baskin Robbins :beerchug:. I forgot to say congratulations, just some lame warning that my mom would give me heh.

racrane
September 10th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I would also suggest a messy bun, ponytail, or rope braid you can poke out of your visor. Yay for first jobs. :)

Clem_Dela
September 10th, 2011, 12:31 PM
thanks everyone! :D funny that so many of us have worked at baskin robbins...

i'm kinda new in the bun department, are there any specific ones you can recommend for me?

- like kidari said, simple elastics are preferred...