PDA

View Full Version : D'AW!

archel
September 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Last night, my boyfriend said he can't wait until my hair is super super long and he can play with it and brush it. AW! I told him I'd teach him an English braid, too, and he said "I shall do my best."

It's so great to have a SO who gets it and even enjoys it! :pumpkin:

vintage88
September 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM
aw thats cute! wish my boyfriend was like that! :)

archel
September 7th, 2011, 09:40 AM
We've only been going out for 5 months, let's see if he still dotes on me in 5 years! :-P

Kiwiwi
September 7th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Awww, that's just heartwarming.
"I shall do my best".
*melt*

spidermom
September 7th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Ahhhhh, that's sweet.

(My DH went through a period of wanting to play with my hair, and I was really glad when he stopped. Something about those big clumsy fingers.

annieangel149
September 7th, 2011, 09:56 AM
lol!...DH really wants my hair long! He always has but i always use to get it cut when i got bored and he never liked me getting it cut! Now that im committed to growing it he is sooo happy! lol

vintage88
September 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM
We've only been going out for 5 months, let's see if he still dotes on me in 5 years! :-P

Aww I hope he does :) just imagine how long your hair will be in 5 year too!!:D

slo2gro
September 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM
awww thats so sweet. My girlfriend brushes mine all the time. I dont even have to ask her she just does it. She is very sweet. She has very short hair, a buzzcut but knows how much i love and pamper my hair hehe

Hamh
September 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM
That is very cute! I asked my husband the other day to dropper oil onto my scalp in lines, he said he would (grudgingly) then said he couldn't see how he was supposed to do it without getting it in my hair too. I tried to explain but then gave up! I have also told him my hair is my hobby and it keeps me out of trouble only to be told "hair is not a hobby!"

p.s. It is my hobby! :p

kamikaze hair
September 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM
awwwww... too sweet :p (note to oneself: must add "must like to brush and braid hair" to the ever growing amount of non negotiables on my "what the ideal man for me will be like" list....

Chetanlaiho
September 7th, 2011, 11:23 AM
That's so sweet!

DBF definitely wants me to have long hair and therefore loves the length (waist+) but he does not get why I don't wear it down more and why I won't dye it blonde >_> I try to explain to him that the reason that it's long and rather pretty is because I take good care of it, and I don't do those things |because I take good care of it| but it's just in one ear and out the other. And he still complains I don't wear it down more often v_v

He's a great guy really but this is just a recent point of issue so I guess I needed to vent, sorry about doing it here ^^;

That is very cute! I asked my husband the other day to dropper oil onto my scalp in lines, he said he would (grudgingly) then said he couldn't see how he was supposed to do it without getting it in my hair too. I tried to explain but then gave up! I have also told him my hair is my hobby and it keeps me out of trouble only to be told "hair is not a hobby!"

p.s. It is my hobby! :p
Haha I tell DBF that too xD (and it's true!) taking care of my hair is a hobby for me for all means and purposes.
Then he proceeds to point out how his hair is lovely healthy and soft without him taking any care of it whatsoever (damn his good genetics xD) and then I start explaining that he doesn't dye it and most of all, keeps it shorter xD

I'm done venting now, I swear xD ^^;

archel
September 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I love hearing your stories about your significant others :-D

Clem_Dela
September 7th, 2011, 10:36 PM
(note to oneself: must add "must like to brush and braid hair" to the ever growing amount of non negotiables on my "what the ideal man for me will be like" list....

haha ME TOO! i want someone who loves touching my hair as much as I do :roll:

archel
September 8th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Well, to be fair, HE is the biggest tangler/knotter-upper of my hair, so it's only fair. *blush*

kamikaze hair
September 8th, 2011, 07:34 AM
LOL, too true, he better then if he's the cause. :D