PDA

View Full Version : Notification / Subscribing - questions

cmg
September 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi!

I'm newbie on LHC so I'm just learning the functions. I'm having trouble finding back to threads I've been writing messages in. Having to use the search function is a bit tedious. I have tried subscribing and I have tried using the notification-option below the message during writing a message. It seems to be automatically set to "no message" which is not what I prefer. Is there a way to set this to "yes to messages"? Cannot find that in personal settings anywhere. Also, when I write a second message in the same thread, it cancels previous setting. :cool: So I'm back to trying to remember the setting every time, having to scrolling down and klicking options every time I write a new message. Is there an easier way to accomplish this? Many thanks in advance :)

physicschick
September 6th, 2011, 08:18 PM
In your User CP (link on upper left), you can click "Edit Options" (link in left hand column). That'll let you set your thread subscription options, among other things. I've set mine so I'm automatically subscribed to threads I post in. Each new post you make after that will add the thread to your subscriptions. Then I go to Quick Links->Subscribed Threads to see subscriptions.