PDA

View Full Version : a steal on Kent round brushes!

archel
September 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
This Amazon seller has Kent small round BBBs on sale for $29.99, down from the previous price of $79.99 (they let me know that when I emailed to make sure it's a genuine Kent, since the photo doesn't show the seal). Since the name is not in the title and they photographed the brush upside down, there are still 10 of them left. Since I already got one, I figured I'd share the link! This is going to be a great size for styling my bangs. And $50 off!

http://www.amazon.com/G-B-Kent-Sons-LBR1/dp/B003755T4W/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

My goal is to get a large, flat Kent brush for the length of my hair and have a matched set. Silly? Maybe. Fun? OH YES.

Just an FYI, we all know not to use a round brush on the length, right? Getting a brush tangled in your length is a nightmare! I am only using this one to blow out my bangs (I air dry the rest).

teal
September 6th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I just wanted to post and say that Hammacher Schlemmer is a great seller. I haven't dealt with them through Amazon - just directly, ordering online from a catalogue - but they guarantee everything. I bought all of our Christmas presents for extended family through them two years running and everything was great.

archel
September 6th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Wonderful! They answered my email in less than a day, as well.