PDA

View Full Version : Because of you

miss legs
September 6th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Hi just want to thank all the members for their time and effort to share the routines, products ,truths and the myths with us.Because of you I can see results now.

LadyCelestina
September 6th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Pics or it didn't happen! :-D

Kidding :)

embee
September 6th, 2011, 07:46 AM
I understand what you're saying! I felt overwhelmed by information when I first came here, but was so happy to *find* information. Here in Real Life Land there was no info except "cut style blowfry".

Rhodugune
September 6th, 2011, 10:05 AM
I understand what you're saying! I felt overwhelmed by information when I first came here, but was so happy to *find* information. Here in Real Life Land there was no info except "cut style blowfry".

I feel the same way!
It's so nice to meet people who understands that long hair is a hairstyle, I always get the comment:
-"Maya, why don't you cut your hair, so you will get a hairstyle?"

I haven't been a member long, but people are so friendly end helpful here, I've learned alot!
And I can't wait to learn even more, about haircare and updos and get to know more of you beautiful haired people! :cheese:

archel
September 6th, 2011, 10:18 AM
"Maya, why don't you cut your hair, so you will get a hairstyle?"

UGH! Long hair IS a style!!

Celtic Morla
September 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Long hair is a STATEMENT!

I love it here too! I can look up subjects according to need and it's nice to not feel the preesure to cut!!

Rhodugune
September 6th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Thank you archel and Celtic Morla, I knew you would get it! :)

oktobergoud
September 6th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Yay :D Isn't this a great board?

Am I the only one with Kelly Clarkson's (right?) 'because of youuuu' stuck in my head? :P I don't even like that song aah :P

archel
September 6th, 2011, 03:39 PM
OMFG I have had that in my head ALL DAY ever since I read this thread!

Gah!

mallorykay13
September 6th, 2011, 05:31 PM
You guys keep me motivated! SO motivated. Mallory you really should CO wash this time. My little LHC voice goes off.