PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! Thanks LHC...

SarahKayfa
September 2nd, 2011, 02:04 PM
Well as my hair began to grow long, I came here to learn to take care of it. In the last couple of months, my hair is much thicker as well as longer, and in better condition. I've gained almost an entire inch of ponytail thickness! It looks great, thanks to you all.

Zenity
September 2nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
That's great!

Congrats on your healthy and thick hair.

I am dealing exactly with the opposite... thinner hair than ever.

I wish I could recover my thickness overnight.

SarahKayfa
September 2nd, 2011, 02:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Zenity. I hope you find a solution soon.

bluesnowflake
September 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
Wow! Congratulations. It's so nice to change your routine and be able to see such a huge difference. Enjoy your hair!

racrane
September 2nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
While not a whole inch, I enjoyed a thicker ponytail as well. LHC is awesome. Yay! Congrats for you!

hs_atreides
September 2nd, 2011, 05:57 PM
I'm not in the ponytail stage yet, but my hair health has improved greatly as well since joining!
Congratulations!

AnnaJamila
September 2nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
Hooray LHC! :cheer:

Copasetic
September 2nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Well as my hair began to grow long, I came here to learn to take care of it. In the last couple of months, my hair is much thicker as well as longer, and in better condition. I've gained almost an entire inch of ponytail thickness! It looks great, thanks to you all.

Congratulations! Isn't it weird, though? Before I found LHC I was convinced I would just never have long, healthy hair. Now, by non-LHC standards, my hair is totally long!

Catlover
September 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Isn't that great news - I know I have only been on LHC since June, but can already see a difference in my hair - I call it my new hobby. My Mum smiles and has a bit of chuckle at all different things I try and my DBF calls it hocus pocus and thinks it smells funny - the products lol.

He sniffs and says you have hennaed again - hahaha - yes I have and I will do it until I can no longer do so - keep up the good work - it is not only good for your hair it is good for you and your soul :)

kanaka
September 3rd, 2011, 01:32 AM
Congrats! that's great. That's a good difference you have attained :)

dRummie
September 3rd, 2011, 05:10 AM
That's great, congrats! Feels awesome when all the crazy things you've been doing are visibly paying off, eh?

kamikaze hair
September 3rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
congratulations :D (i'm green with envy!)

I cant wait till my layers grow out, i'm hopeing to have more thickness, or volume, that way.