PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Treasures

renarok
September 2nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
I heard jingling in the bottom of my purse and found a little hole in the lining. I found lots of treasures.
Interestingly, the lignum vitae hair stick turned a deep pine green while it was hiding in my purse for a few months. That was a happy surprise.
I thought I was getting forgetful and misplacing things. I'm glad I am not losing my mind.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/renarok/hiddentreasures-1.jpg

Aerin
September 2nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
That's awesome. It's like every fall when I bring back out my winter coats I love finding odd things in the pockets I'd thought I'd lost. Very cool.

renarok
September 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
That's awesome. It's like every fall when I bring back out my winter coats I love finding odd things in the pockets I'd thought I'd lost. Very cool.
That reminded me of finding the ticket stubs to Cirque du Soleil's Love show in my coat pocket a year later. It was our anniversary trip. Brought back sweet memories.:)

oktobergoud
September 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Aaah I love little treasures like that :D

teal
September 2nd, 2011, 03:57 PM
Haha! This is great! I'm pretty organized and I try (try, not necessarily succeed...) to live minimally, so I don't usually lose track of something unless my kids or hubby have absconded with it. When I DO find something I lost track of it's like Christmas! :bounce: