PDA

View Full Version : Longest Hair in the Room ?

sycamoreboutiqu
September 1st, 2011, 01:35 AM
My husband I were invited to go along to see a special private show tonight to see the Bacon Brothers Band (Kevin and brother Mike). Nice corporate event - something most companies no longer do.

Anyway I decided to wear my hair mostly down even though it was still partially damp (thank you Kimberlily for that leave in spray recipe - the poof factor would have been awful without it).

This was a small theater - only holds about 370 people.

It was a full house, most of the seats full. Waiting for the show to start I took notice of the fact that I definitely had the longest hair in the house. Nobody else was even close.

That was until the roadie came out on the stage to place some equipment.

Dang. Beat out by a middle aged guy with a HIP LENGTH braid !

You could tell it was his real hair too.

Wow - I wonder if he is an LHC member ?

celebriangel
September 1st, 2011, 02:27 AM
Awesome!

I know what you mean. My hair is only BSL and I normally have the longest hair in the room...sad really, long hair is so beautiful! It seems now though "long hair" is back in style - I see lots of people around my uni with waist length, heavily layered hair. Normally it is damaged and fried from styling, sadly.

Well, it won't be long before I hit waist.

swetiepeti
September 1st, 2011, 03:25 AM
I have just longer than waist, and it's rare that I have the longest hair in a room unless it's a small room or a professoinal event. Houston has a large population of hispanic girls with beautiful long dark hair. However, most only beat me by a tiny bit. Now if we just discuss my age group, or even close to it, then I am usually by far the longest haired in the group.

Sweetie
September 1st, 2011, 03:41 AM
haha this happens to me very often, too! I'm just BSL, but I'm the one with longest hair, for instance, in my whole company...and we are more than 300 only in Rome!

beccababesx
September 1st, 2011, 05:37 AM
This happens quite a lot where I am and I LOVE it :D

Little_Bird
September 1st, 2011, 07:26 AM
Well you were still the longest in your side of the room ;) That is a great feeling, I usually experience it, having a tailbone lenght braid :D

But after a while you realise it's not that important to compare your hair to others. It's important that it feels amazing to you. If that happens, then you're good ^^

heartgoesboom
September 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
This happens quite a lot where I am and I LOVE it :D

lol, i'm just commenting coz i love your sig!