PDA

View Full Version : dry shampoo

xcrunr2go
August 31st, 2011, 08:59 PM
I received a free sample of Suave dry shampoo - little aerosol spray. WOW this is my NEW favorite product! It makes your hair feel like new again without water or shampoo!

slo2gro
August 31st, 2011, 09:17 PM
very cool, i have been wanting to try one of these. Been so curious about them. I am glad you had a good experience with it.

see_turtle
August 31st, 2011, 09:23 PM
I really want to try this! But I know it would indulge my lazy side on weekends when I only shower so I can not be greasy haired in public...:pumpkin:

caiti42
September 1st, 2011, 05:17 AM
I'm a dry shampoo lover. Or if you want something a little cheaper baby powder does the trick. yes, even in dark hair.

mallorykay13
September 1st, 2011, 01:20 PM
I tried baking soda and it made my scalp itch some. Does baby powder do this?

Chetanlaiho
September 1st, 2011, 02:23 PM
I'm still kicking myself for not getting the tressemme products when I was in England xD I tried a spray one from schwarzkopf but it doesn't work that well, I've been meaning to try the batiste one but for now I just use talcum powder.

Siaraven
September 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM
Bastiste dry shampoo made specifically for brown hair is amazing! Other brands leave my hair dull with no shine but bastiste keeps the shine and gives body. I cannot live without it :)

Tealpuffin
September 1st, 2011, 03:38 PM
I used Batiste dry shampoo on a recent trip to Moldova and the stuff was a god send as my hair gets greasy quickly :) x

Analog
September 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
I like Tigi Rockaholic, but it isn't cheap.

lynnala
September 2nd, 2011, 01:46 AM
I use cosmetic grade rice power, works great!

aisling
September 2nd, 2011, 02:05 AM
I'm still kicking myself for not getting the tressemme products when I was in England xD I tried a spray one from schwarzkopf but it doesn't work that well, I've been meaning to try the batiste one but for now I just use talcum powder.

The Tresemme one isn't any good, if we're talking about the same product. The Schwarzkopf's Got2Be dry shampoo is better in my experience, if you just make sure the bottle doesn't leak out the gas, which seems to be a problem with this product.

I like a good sprayable dry shampoo better than talcum powder, the talcum powder seems to settle on my scalp and make that white and spotty much more easily than the spray and this also makes my scalp itch.

bratz81
September 2nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
I just started using dry shampoo regularly - the Baptiste one. I always washed my hair every day as it gets greasy real quick, but after joining here and hearing people say that's bad for your hair, I'm trying to get it down to every other day, using dry shampoo in between.
Think my hair is just starting to get on board with this :)

giuditta
September 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
I have the Got2Be one but I always have a feeling it's bad for my hair and scalp and rarely use it. Does it really cause no damage/dryness?

SarahKayfa
September 2nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
I love the Suave dry shampoo and it gets me though the occasional greasy day between washes, and I notice that it helps my hair hold updos if it isn't 'dirty' enough. But I have to really brush it out carefully, because it tends to make my scalp unhappy. I've always had great success with baby powder though, since my hair is ash toned.

YepLilly
September 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
I have Batiste dry shampoo too! It's been useful many times in between washes.

http://ldwmagazine.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/batiste.jpg