PDA

View Full Version : Shampoos with protein? UK?

PorkChop
August 31st, 2011, 09:08 AM
Im after some shampoo and conditioner with protein.
Im in the UK and I really dont know which shampoos have this and where to get them from?
Any suggestions? Ta

StormVixen
August 31st, 2011, 03:17 PM
a lot of the lorell elvive ranges have protein... look for "Hydrolized (something)" in the ingredients... the *something* can be: Keratin, Collagen, Amino acids, silk, pearl, wheat, nuts and probably more i cant think of.

Sahar24
August 31st, 2011, 03:36 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion that one of the ones in the Naked Body Care range does too... they list all the ingredients on their website, so check it out.
I may be wrong though.

freckles
August 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion that one of the ones in the Naked Body Care range does too... they list all the ingredients on their website, so check it out.
I may be wrong though.

yeah, when I tested out recently whether protein was any good for my hair (it wasn't!) I used a Naked Body Care One.

this one: http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/hair/naked-renew-strengthening-conditioner.html

'Naked Renew Strengthening Conditioner, for weak, brittle and mature hair'.

ETA: that's a conditioner, obviously, and I agree with Anje's point below :)

Anje
August 31st, 2011, 04:21 PM
If you want protein, I suspect that having a conditioner containing it is more important than whether it's in your shampoo. Can't help on brand though, as I'm on the wrong side of the pond.