PDA

View Full Version : shampoo Question

tweetylonghair
August 29th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I am a regular user of tresemme natural.. and I occasionally use some stuff i bought online called Nourish. :confused: Has anyone heard of it and what are your opinions. using the tresemme I do bothe shampoo and cond..sometimes just co. The Nourish I use both sham and co. I bought the Nourish since it said something about helping hair get to and be in the growth phase.. since i dont use it exclusively not sure if it has helped with growing or not.

spidermom
August 29th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I use any shampoo with an acceptable price and delicious smell. I dilute it most of the time, and really - it all works. My hair is very happy.

jojo
August 30th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I save my pennies for a good conditioner, my shampoo is any old cheap one which I too dilute to a very watery consistency.

StephanieB
August 30th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Honestly, I doubt that any shampoo (or conditioner) will make one's hair grow any faster. Even if they contain unique ingredients, the amount of such ingredients they contain is infinitesimal.

If any one 'poo or condish actually did do something different from all the rest, it'd only 'work' if you used it regularly and pretty much exclusively. This same is true of even the medical hair growth treatments for bald or balding people - you must use it religiously.

vanillabones
August 30th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I like the tresemme naturals conditioner for CWC, the first condition.
My hair has damage so I couldn't get away with just using it as a staple conditioner. I do love the smell. I have never used the shampoo but the texture of the conditioner is runny and fairly moisturizing :) I like it.

Really it's all about what you like. My favorite right now is avalon organics lavender shampoo, it is very gentle and really cleans my hair and adds volume. But any SLS shampoo does the job if diluted, and you use the Condition-Wash-Condition method. There are lots of scents to pick from with the cheap shampoos like suave. I need to save money so that is what I plan to do if I ever run out of products ;).