PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys.

kiezel
August 29th, 2011, 06:01 AM
This forum, and all the people and photographs collected here have already stopped me from cutting my hair multiple times.

I'm one of those people who keeps wanting to crop their hair because it feels good, but I -know- I will hate it later. Because I know for a fact that short hair simply does not look good on me.

Does anyone have any similar stories?

Nessie_
August 29th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Hello,
Good for you :). I think this forum has also helped me appreciate long hair more. I personally feel the need to cut my when I get tired of caring for it, but in the end it's always worth it to not cut :). Good luck growing your hair!

Lilli
August 29th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Yes, it was very helpful to me when I was in the ugly land of shoulder to APL. I had been cutting for about 5 years when it stopped being a cute bob, but this helped me power through. I did benign neglect and ignoring it and now it is APL! Yay!

mrs_coffee
August 29th, 2011, 06:55 AM
It's the only thing that has kept me from chopping. I am about 3.5 inches away from APL and this stage is not fun. I've had the urge to chop a few times. When I feel like getting out my scissors I come here and look at the length photos and the henna photos and I always change my mind. I know I will be so mad at myself if I chop off all of my progress.

bluequeequeg
August 29th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Yes, it's helped me exactly the same way! I was watching a tutorial on making fake bobs -- I think on the days that I get the urge to cut I'll put my hair into one of those. Can't make short hair longer with only a few elastics/pins.